(Update) Any Pokken Players wanna start a Group?

I'm getting back into Pokken and I'm curious if there's any Pokken players here who wanna battle each other. If so vote on what kind of battle and I'll make a group tomorrow around 1-2 p.m.

Also FC if anyone cares...

Spoiler

SW-1693-4296-2412

3.  You mentioned “around 1 or 2 pm”. There is an inherent flaw with that.  You didn’t stamp time zones.  So 1 or 2 to me might be 3 to 4 for you or 1 to 2 am for some of the people in this community from the opposite side of the world.

AHHH totally forgot about the timezone thing. Sorry! I live in Pennsylvania so I'm Eastern Time.

I went ahead and just created the group.

ID is: 45243198909167

I have life stuff to do soon but starting around 1 p.m. ET I'll be free until 6 (that direct you feel me? :D)

1. Pokken is more of a Pokémon general topic but since that game doesn’t really appeal to the Pokémon general crowd I’ll let it slide for now.

2.  This topic is kinda last minute and schedualed for the middle of the week.  If I have free time around that time I might go a round or two with you if you like.

3.  You mentioned “around 1 or 2 pm”. There is an inherent flaw with that.  You didn’t stamp time zones.  So 1 or 2 to me might be 3 to 4 for you or 1 to 2 am for some of the people in this community from the opposite side of the world.