Anybody has the old Shade's Sprite?

Guest Relinquished

Guest Relinquished

And is kind enough to share? The one with white, not red, smoke and the "face" on his belly... I mean, the left part of his icon, in the Characters index. Not his mug on the VS screen.

5 minutes ago, GS BALL said:

And is kind enough to share? The one with white, not red, smoke and the "face" on his belly... I mean, the left part of his icon, in the Characters index. Not his mug on the VS screen.

I might have it. What Ep. was it in? And do you know, what the file is called?

Guest Relinquished
1 hour ago, LilyX said:

I might have it. What Ep. was it in? And do you know, what the file is called?

Thank you! It's in "Graphics" -> "Characters" -> trainer103.png

Earliest episodes i checked, were 9 and i think, 8. But no luck. I don't know in which episode Shade debuted, either... Probably, that one is the "culprit"!

1 minute ago, GS BALL said:

Thank you! It's in "Graphics" -> "Characters" -> trainer103.png

Earliest episodes i checked, were 9 and i think, 8. But no luck. I don't know in which episode Shade debuted, either...

Sorry, it appears the oldest Ep. I still have is 9, too. How do you know it looked different?

Guest Relinquished
1 hour ago, LilyX said:

Sorry, it appears the oldest Ep. I still have is 9, too. How do you know it looked different?

http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/characters/

Look at the left part of his portrait. His in-game sprite is different (red smoke, black front and the semi-invisible word "die")

Likewise, Aya was sticking her tongue out and Charlotte was holding her cig. I started a thread, not long ago, aiming to collect and distribute, outdated sprites... That's all!

Guest Relinquished
1 hour ago, LilyX said:

Ah okay, I´ve seen this but never knew it was from an earlier episode. I though it was just an alternative design.

I don't know for sure either, lol. I just think it might be inside an older episode. Aya and Charlotte, though, were!

By the way, here please, have a sample!

1 hour ago, GS BALL said:

I don't know for sure either, lol. I just think it might be inside an older episode. Aya and Charlotte, though, were!

Interesting. I guess we´ll have to wait for someone who´s been here from to beginning to enlighten us...

1 hour ago, GS BALL said:

By the way, here please, have a sample!

Thank you! 🙂

Have you ever looked at 'trainer112' btw?