Is anybody able and willing to trade me a Vikavolt?

LunarCosmos

If you give me just a few minutes (5-10) I can trade you one. I havent gotten one myself, so I'm gonna get the dex entry then trade it to you if thats ok.

EDIT: It's ready for you whenever you're available

Edited by Zero1Six

10 minutes ago, Zero1Six said:

If you give me just a few minutes (5-10) I can trade you one. I havent gotten one myself, so I'm gonna get the dex entry then trade it to you if thats ok.

Sure that sounds great! Just let me know whenever you're ready. This is my first time trading so i'm kinda new to how things run. Sorry in advance if i'm a little slow.

Sure thing. So ofc you'll open your menu and then you'll need to go to your Pokegear. From there, go to Online Play and login with the same username/password that you have for the Reborn site. Once you're in, go to Trade, then Wait for Request. Once you're there, shoot me a message letting me know, and I'll send the trade request.

What is your login username so that I can send the request?

1 minute ago, Zero1Six said:

Sure thing. So ofc you'll open your menu and then you'll need to go to your Pokegear. From there, go to Online Play and login with the same username/password that you have for the Reborn site. Once you're in, go to Trade, then Wait for Request. Once you're there, shoot me a message letting me know, and I'll send the trade request.

What is your login username so that I can send the request?

K got it, thanks! My username is LunarCosmos. So now I wait?