Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Makuhita post Restoration

Revanox

Question

25 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

I found mine at night in the grass of the garden in South Obsidia

yea i found one right after lmao but still thanks for the help, im currently struggling on getting a lunatone mostly because i killed the one in tanzan cave and a happiny because i think i released the igglybuff of the woman who gives me the luck incense

12 hours ago, Revanox said:

yea i found one right after lmao but still thanks for the help, im currently struggling on getting a lunatone mostly because i killed the one in tanzan cave and a happiny because i think i released the igglybuff of the woman who gives me the luck incense

I think Lunatone is purely an event pokemon and Jigglypuff will be found in episode 19 if you didn't catch one while doing Terra as for Happiny you can catch and breed Chansey

1 minute ago, Starry Knight said:

I think Lunatone is purely an event pokemon and Jigglypuff will be found in episode 19 if you didn't catch one while doing Terra as for Happiny you can catch and breed Chansey

yea so im gonna have to get assistance with the lunatone and i found wigglytuffs in the wild and bred for an igglypuff but the woman seems to only want the one she gave me so i cant get the luck incense to breed a happiny from a chansey

yea so im gonna have to get assistance with the lunatone and i found wigglytuffs in the wild and bred for an igglypuff but the woman seems to only want the one she gave me so i cant get the luck incense to breed a happiny from a chansey

yeah, it has a specific OT give me a minute and I ca  give you Igglybuff with the right OT

Just now, Starry Knight said:

yeah, it has a specific OT give me a minute and I ca  give you Igglybuff with the right OT

thx im sorry for the trouble, i was avoiding come to online play again but it seems im sorta out of luck 

thx im sorry for the trouble, i was avoiding come to online play again but it seems im sorta out of luck 

Do you want Luna/Sol as well

I'm good to go now grabbed Buff trade me something releaseable, it's coming off a backup file so it will be deleted

What's your user I'll request when you send your user

yo BLESS up, when i first started playing Reborn 3 years ago i didnt think id ever take time to finish the pokedex so i missed out on a bunch of mons so sorry for always askin for help, i appreciate it

yo BLESS up, when i first started playing Reborn 3 years ago i didnt think id ever take time to finish the pokedex so i missed out on a bunch of mons so sorry for always askin for help, i appreciate it

It's alright it happen at least this is a good comuunity

It's alright it happen at least this is a good comuunity

Honestly, ive seen you all around here helping out so I hate having to also ask for help, once im finished with the pokedex ill begin helping out around here too

Honestly, ive seen you all around here helping out so I hate having to also ask for help, once im finished with the pokedex ill begin helping out around here too

I't okay I'm not in a rush I have them all on my breeding file but when I use Shared PC it doesn't register the data in the pokedex and just too lazy to breed them all again to register them