Team Building Help/Opinions

SnowyOP

Hey all, I started a fresh save for Ep. 18 and was looking for some team building tips/opinions on what I have so far. I currently just beat Fern on route 1 and am fast approaching Radomus's gym. On my previous save file I am stuck on Charlotte as I missed access to rain dance and sheer force Gatr isn't cutting it (Forgot to teach him agility) so I want to be ready for her as well.

My current team;

Lv 50 Staraptor (Timid)(Reckless)

Brave bird/Take down/Close combat/Quick attack ----- (Plans to nature swap to adamant on 7th street)

Lv 50 Ribombee (Hasty)(Honey Gather)

Bug Buzz/Dazzling gleam/Quiver dance/Aromatherapy

Lv 52 Floatzel (Naive)(Swift Swim)

Aqua tail/Crunch/Ice fang/Aqua jet

Lv 51 Dusclops (Naughty)(Pressure)

Shadow punch/Shadow sneak/Payback/Will o wisp ----- (Plans to get pain split and night shade if he sticks around)

Lv 54 Infernape (Hasty)(Iron fist)

Flare blitz/Close combat/Mach punch/Shadow claw

Lv 55 Flygon (Adamant)(Levitate)

Dragon dance/Dragon claw/Earthquake/Rock slide

I haven't needed a back up roster yet so the only other trained mon I have is a Prankster Meowstic with screens. 

Thanks in advance 🙂

Ribombee is used by opponents in the game later and they use it only for sticky web and setting up screens. Maybe a quiver dance offensive set but I think the sticky web thing is pretty cool because it's the most useful(at least to the AI).

You don't have an electric type and you'll need something in the future so be prepared for that. Would recommend Magnezone.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:23 PM, SnowyOP said:

Hey all, I started a fresh save for Ep. 18 and was looking for some team building tips/opinions on what I have so far. I currently just beat Fern on route 1 and am fast approaching Radomus's gym. On my previous save file I am stuck on Charlotte as I missed access to rain dance and sheer force Gatr isn't cutting it (Forgot to teach him agility) so I want to be ready for her as well.

My current team;

Lv 50 Staraptor (Timid)(Reckless)

Brave bird/Take down/Close combat/Quick attack ----- (Plans to nature swap to adamant on 7th street)

Lv 50 Ribombee (Hasty)(Honey Gather)

Bug Buzz/Dazzling gleam/Quiver dance/Aromatherapy

Lv 52 Floatzel (Naive)(Swift Swim)

Aqua tail/Crunch/Ice fang/Aqua jet

Lv 51 Dusclops (Naughty)(Pressure)

Shadow punch/Shadow sneak/Payback/Will o wisp ----- (Plans to get pain split and night shade if he sticks around)

Lv 54 Infernape (Hasty)(Iron fist)

Flare blitz/Close combat/Mach punch/Shadow claw

Lv 55 Flygon (Adamant)(Levitate)

Dragon dance/Dragon claw/Earthquake/Rock slide

I haven't needed a back up roster yet so the only other trained mon I have is a Prankster Meowstic with screens. 

Thanks in advance 🙂

Why not give Ribombee "Sweet veil" or "Shield dust".

Also,

For Dusknoir you could give him these move set:
https://www.serebii.net/potw-dp/477.shtml