This was originally meant to be titled "I swear I'm not here just for E17 download"

Versil

But then things happened and it wasn't created at the time of the creation of this account, so now I swear I'm not here just for E18 download. And that exhausts the content I actually had in mind for this thread. So, improv.

Hi, Versil here. Just a random boring guy wandering the internets looking for interesting places. So I used to make sprites, write stuff and make videos. I guess I play video games too. Of various genres. Pokémon, quite obviously (though slightly disappointed and disinterested with Alola games, but after a few challenge runs vanilla games do get a bit boring), Shin Megami Tensei (one day I'm gonna beat Demi-fiend in DDS1. When I resume trying.), various rhythm games (the Patapon trilogy a.k.a. best PSP games ever created fite me, osu!, Crypt of the NecroDancer), various platformers (I'd have had third place for 100% speedrun of cat planet had I been recording at the time, so gotta do it again on camera. Also I Wanna Be The Guy is a fun stress relief game. Honest. Trust me, I'm an engineer.), modded Minecraft (where I'm incredibly terrible at building nice-looking stuff), and I guess some other things. The more variety the better. You'll notice some of the examples being a personal challenge kind of games, which I suppose is why I enjoyed playing Reborn after being recommended it (well, given SMT, Patapon and NecroDancer on that list, soundtrack proooobably counts too). I'd actually say it's the most enjoyable Pokémon game I've played, and aside from most main series official games I played or saw many romhacks or other kinds of fangames, so yeah.

Which is why after being a bit bored entertainment-wise recently and finding out that E18 rolled out recently, I feel like getting back to it, perhaps to where I left. Which was still on E16, locked to Zekrom path, just before the amazing funtimes in Devon Corp, you know, the events so fun and absorbing you have to focus on keeping your head in the game or it might dragon for too long. But given there have been some AI changes plus gen7 and stuff, I'm considering dropping that save file (maybe for some other time) and starting fresh, as I've read a few things about some fights that would come sometime after that point. At least I'll have plenty new opportunities for punny mon nicknames. I don't think I can top Gamefreq, my Noivern, but I'll try.

Oh yeah. If I actually end up being active here, I apologize for no puns whatsoever. Especially if I joke about parts of Reborn City.

I just like wardplay.

I don't suppose your puns have any Coral-lation to any sort of Beryl-ium, hm? 'Cuz all the crazies about this place are making me a feel a tad ex-Jasper-rated. Please tell me I didn't just waste brain cells that'd be better served elsewhere...

Anyway, Welcome to these strange and wondrous lands we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to read the rules, feel free to check out all that we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay~!

17 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

I don't suppose your puns have any Coral-lation to any sort of Beryl-ium, hm? 'Cuz all the crazies about this place are making me a feel a tad ex-Jasper-rated. Please tell me I didn't just waste brain cells that'd be better served elsewhere...

Brain cells are fine, but that will cost a few bux. Bysion ya later.