Hey everyone; Another newcomer here!

robsidian

Hey everyone!

I'm Robsidian. I signed up a little while ago, but now I decided it's time to introduce myself...

I'm a big fan of Reborn! (I mean, otherwise I wouldn't be here, would I?) Just finished playing through E18 and I love it... Can't wait till E19! (Though I do hope Ame and the others do take a good break first. They definitely deserve it... Don't get overworked people!)

Still trying to complete the Pokedex, now at 712/727... Mostly it's just evolving the pseudo-legendaries, and looking for the skull and shield fossils. What do you guys think is the fastest way to train those mon? (Especially Deino is going to be a pain)

Also considering starting a Nuzlocke, tough as that is, but I guess I'll wait till the game is finished before doing so. But seeing the Penta-op from TheKingNappy & co. makes me pretty excited...

Soooooo I guess that was it? If you want to know more about me, just ask me.

P.S. Does anyone here play Pokemon Go? Where I'm from it's as good as dead, and now for the Celebi event I have to make three new friends... So if anyone wants to add me, I can give my friend code ^^

Hello and welcome to Reborn! ^^// I'm Lexi, here to invite you to check out the roleplay subforum.

If you like writing, storytelling, or roleplaying, please pay us a visit. I've got a handy little guide here to help get you started. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

With Hope,

Lexi

>Pokemon GO! stuff:

That's actually a bit of irony in my household: my father, who claimed to despise Pokemon (except scyther) for years plays it, yet I, who have been a stubborn fan of the franchise for nearly my entire life, don't. Sorry to disappoint, I guess? It's totally not my fault, tho

Anyway, welcome to these fair and wondrous lands we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to read up on the rules, feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay~!

Hey everyone!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome ^^ 

I will read up on the rules yeah, and I hope I can contribute something to this community!

And thanks for the tips, I'll try to see if I can find any Go players.

All the best to all of you!

Welcome welcome :3 Enjoy your stay, although I'm pretty sure you're already doing it fully 😉

As for the Pseudo-legends I'd say amulet coin and battle the Trainers in the Grand Hall, this way you'll get at least 10k (if not more), plus you'll train Deino against them - and that's already some levels down - plus, you can afford some rare candies from time to time to speed up your way to get a mighty Hydreigon ❤️