Accidentally trade Roggenrola, needed for Mega Ring. Please Help!

hyperionlexon

2 hours ago, TheLuca said:

You can use any Roggenrola tho

Just catch Boldore and breed it.

You can find one in Tanzan Depths and on route 2 and route 3.

I think this only works on pre-Episode 16 saves, similar to the "breed the mons in 7th street" work-around some people got to work.

@hyperionlexon  I can trade you the quest-specific Roggenrola if you are available now.

18 hours ago, seki108 said:

I think this only works on pre-Episode 16 saves, similar to the "breed the mons in 7th street" work-around some people got to work.

@hyperionlexon  I can trade you the quest-specific Roggenrola if you are available now.

Sorry was out for the rest of the day, I'm available now/most of the day @seki108

Just now, hyperionlexon said:

Yep, just the roggenrola, also never did trading outside of wondertrading before, might need a bit of help? XDD

Instead of 'Wondertrade' on the trade menu, you either Send a Request  or wait for a Request.  The person that sends needs to know the trade ID of the waiting party.  In my case, my ID is Seki108.   

I can wait for your request, if you want.  Just tell me when you are going to send it.

4 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Instead of 'Wondertrade' on the trade menu, you either Send a Request  or wait for a Request.  The person that sends needs to know the trade ID of the waiting party.  In my case, my ID is Seki108.   

I can wait for your request, if you want.  Just tell me when you are going to send it.

Just sent a trade request to you, Trainer ID Lexon

1 minute ago, hyperionlexon said:

Just sent a trade request to you, Trainer ID Lexon

Well, I accepted it, but your side didn't show up.  We both need to log out and relog.  I'll send the request this time.  Just tell me when you are on the "waiting" screen.

Just now, hyperionlexon said:

Thank you Seki108! Sorry for the weird problems on my end xP

The trade servers have been finicky for as long as they've been up, so this is nothing new.  I think it was more we couldn't get our timing down, but maybe it wasn't that.