Looking For A Few Pokekmon

GB58

So I'm finally wrapping up my Pokedex completion journey. However, there are quite a few mons that I haven't gotten yet, don't have the opportunity to, or I just simply haven't been able to get them. The list is:

• Whismur   Exploud
  • Azurill       Lunatone
  • Shieldon   Bastiodon
  • Oshawott  Dewott
  • Samurott  Dragalge
  • Tyrunt      Tyrantrum
  • Amaura    Aurorus

If anyone has any of these Pokemon, and are willing to trade, that would be greatly appreciated! 🙂

8 minutes ago, GB58 said:

So I'm finally wrapping up my Pokedex completion journey. However, there are quite a few mons that I haven't gotten yet, don't have the opportunity to, or I just simply haven't been able to get them. The list is:

• Whismur   Exploud
  • Azurill       Lunatone
  • Shieldon   Bastiodon
  • Oshawott  Dewott
  • Samurott  Dragalge
  • Tyrunt      Tyrantrum
  • Amaura    Aurorus

If anyone has any of these Pokemon, and are willing to trade, that would be greatly appreciated! 🙂

I can give you an expload, bastiodon, samurott, dragalge, tyrantrum and an aurorus

12 minutes ago, GB58 said:

• Whismur   Exploud
  • Azurill       Lunatone
  • Shieldon   Bastiodon
  • Oshawott  Dewott
  • Samurott  Dragalge
  • Tyrunt      Tyrantrum
  • Amaura    Aurorus

The one I can give you is Lunatone.

18 minutes ago, luis said:

I can give you an expload, bastiodon, samurott, dragalge, tyrantrum and an aurorus

Alright, thanks! Ill be waiting online, so let me know when you're ready. my nickname is GB

1 minute ago, Starry Knight said:

try and keep you comments together there;s a plus right beside the quote button that can be used for multiquoting

Wasn't thinking, sorry about that. Also thank you for the Azurill

4 minutes ago, GB58 said:

Alright, thanks! Ill be waiting online, so let me know when you're ready. my nickname is GB

hey, sorry. just saw your message. give me a sec to get the mons and I'll be online

2 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

No problem I'll be on agter luis and if Filthy casual shows up as well

I've already received the Lunatone (thanks btw), so maybe it would be easier for you to trade first since you're only trading me one Pokemon?