hi

rumps

I'm rather uncomfortable talking about myself and though I have been here for like two weeks now, I never got around to making an introduction thread. I feel bad posting a thread if I'm just gonna ramble so time to get to the introduction. When it comes to interests, diverse and new arts of all kind really interest me, such as music I've never heard before, or whatever it may be I love to try it out! The only other real hobby to me is that I've been big into the Tekken scene in the past few years, and through that I've met some new friends which is nice. Whenever I'm not focusing on school business or my hobbies, I spend my time helping out cats at the local animal shelter. While even though I generally keep to myself, if I get to know people that is where I am truly happy. Anyone this place seems like a very kind, tight-knit community and hopefully I fit in here well.

1522183699447.gif

This animal shelter of yours... It wouldn't happen to be training frogs to be phenomenal dancers like the fella you've there, would it?

Anywho, here's a (late) welcome to these fair lands we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! I imagine you've got a solid enough grasp of the rules and what we all have to offer, so I'll spare you that part of the speech. Please enjoy your stay~!

21 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

This animal shelter of yours... It wouldn't happen to be training frogs to be phenomenal dancers like the fella you've there, would it?

Anywho, here's a (late) welcome to these fair lands we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! I imagine you've got a solid enough grasp of the rules and what we all have to offer, so I'll spare you that part of the speech. Please enjoy your stay~!

I wish I could teach frogs to be as fantastic as this lad, he's a natural. Anyway thanks for the nice welcome your profile pic looks super cozy.

3 hours ago, rumps said:

I'm rather uncomfortable talking about myself and though I have been here for like two weeks now, I never got around to making an introduction thread. I feel bad posting a thread if I'm just gonna ramble so time to get to the introduction. When it comes to interests, diverse and new arts of all kind really interest me, such as music I've never heard before, or whatever it may be I love to try it out! The only other real hobby to me is that I've been big into the Tekken scene in the past few years, and through that I've met some new friends which is nice. Whenever I'm not focusing on school business or my hobbies, I spend my time helping out cats at the local animal shelter. While even though I generally keep to myself, if I get to know people that is where I am truly happy. Anyone this place seems like a very kind, tight-knit community and hopefully I fit in here well.

1522183699447.gif

If you have dancing frogs in the animal shelter, could I keep one for free? JK, In all seriousness, welcome to the Pokemon Reborn Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay more than the first two weeks :^)

Hello and welcome to Reborn! ^^// I'm Lexi, here to invite you to check out the roleplay subforum.

If you like writing, storytelling, or roleplaying, please pay us a visit. I've got a handy little guide here to help get you started. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

With Hope,

Lexi

26 minutes ago, Kuro von Einzbern said:

Hello and welcome to Reborn! ^^// I'm Lexi, here to invite you to check out the roleplay subforum.

If you like writing, storytelling, or roleplaying, please pay us a visit. I've got a handy little guide here to help get you started. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

With Hope,

Lexi

The ultimate Magical Girl: frilly, high-fashioned crime fighter by day, rando dancin' froggo by nite? Why is it always the really, really weird roleplay characters that seem to write themselves? 🤔

...I guess we should consider this a more focused version of my usual advertising spiel, huh?