Alright, I'm going to share some of my playthrough in this thread. I will try to update this as I progress on the game. I'm playing blind at the moment, so if you don't spoil, it would be much appreciated :^)

image.png.81b6e7e21683b00334626f185489d215.png

Never picked Fennekin in any playthrough, so I decided to try something new!

image.png.0a001fe1b7762fdd1324e574ccd060e5.png

I named it Harry, cause Delphox looks like a wizard, and it's a male.

image.png.452ae7223566ccd07450c234e6d439a5.png

First encounter for Opal Ward grass is a Meowth! I was disappointed at first....

image.png.7eaf95ee5c59bf548ce13a69d1ec4b8f.png

Until I saw that it has Technician, which will be really good for Meowth. I'm proud of this thing already! Alright, that's it for today's episode :^)

I went to a house in the Lower Peridot Ward, and come across a woman with a "sick" Kricketot. A young girl by the name of Shelly (the bug-type gym leader), came over to check it's condition. Apparently Kricketot is just lonely and needs more attention. Due to the trainer's busy lifestyle, I chose to keep the Kricketot! I picked the PERFECT NAME for this one ;)

image.png.23e800c74e02326ccce0ab723a9f695d.png

Edited by AzureNate

Next, I went to the Underground Railnet, where I found a Noibat! I named it Batgirl, cause I like some DC characters as much as Marvel. 

image.png.de54824a137a470c13e935cba2ac6761.png

That's all for this episode! I find it annoying that 0.05MB is the limit for attaching files, but it is what it is. If you want to see the full episode, click the link: 

Alright, I'm back for Episode 5 of my Pokemon Reborn Nuzlocke! To summarize what happens, I meet this rude green-haired tool named Fern, battle him, and my Fennekin evolves into Braixen :^) Then, we run into Julia, who insists we investigate the Mosswater factory and stop Team Meteor from polluting the water in Reborn City. We are aided by Fern and Florina (his sister with an extensive vocabulary). We fight many grunts, and eventually meet the Leader of Team Meteor? Full video here: