What happens if you don't fight the dimensional rift gyarados the second time?

RedAlert

Aside from how Crawli reacts to you in Terajuma, I don't think it does? He and his Rangers shouldn't be blocking your way into the forest anymore due to their trouble at home, so I guess said Rangers wouldn't be hanging out in the gate either? Or the old man that shows up in front of the sign in front of the cave afterward? Mostly minor NPC stuff, basically.

I see. I postponed that for a later time (God knows why) but I don't like the idea of leaving anything incomplete. I hope it has no major changes. 

16 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Aside from how Crawli reacts to you in Terajuma, I don't think it does? He and his Rangers shouldn't be blocking your way into the forest anymore due to their trouble at home, so I guess said Rangers wouldn't be hanging out in the gate either? Or the old man that shows up in front of the sign in front of the cave afterward? Mostly minor NPC stuff, basically.

Iirc if you do beat the dimensional gyarados the second time,after some gym badges ( i forget exactly how many ) crawli will be waiting for you outside his gym wearing his suit and his shades and will give you the buginium-Z as a thank you present for you help.