I'm going to be starting my reborn playthrough soon. Helo?

The Great One

Yeah, as the title says, I'm going to be starting a playthrough of this game soon. I heard it was very difficult, so I wanted a challenge. I planned out a team of a lot of Pokmon to cycle between as I know that you aren't meant to be sticking with one team of six. The squad goes, in no particular order:

Swampert -- damp
Talonflame (flyer) -- gale wings
Swoobat (calm mind) -- unaware
Roserade -- natural cure
Donphan (rocker) -- sturdy
Toxapex (bulky toxic spiker) -- merciless
Galvantula (compound eyes/sticky webs)
Magnezone -- analytic
Scizor -- technician
Aegislash (king's shield) -- stance change
Confagrigus -- mummy
M-Medicham -- pure power

Azumarill -- pure power
Kingdra (swift swim/rain sweeper)
Meowstic (fast screener) -- prankster
Arcanine -- intimidate
Volcarona -- flame body
Darmanitan -- sheer force
Ferrothorn -- iron barbs
Clefable -- magic guard
Weavile -- pressure
Noivern (cycle) -- infiltrator
Honchkrow (cycle) -- moxie
Gliscor (cycle/stealth rocker) -- poison heal
Excadrill (sand sweeper) -- sand force
Tyranitar (sand user) -- sand stream

I don't know if this is too extra, lol, but I just wanted to make the playthrough as simple as possible, due to it being very hard with field effects, the leveling cap, and etc. 🙂

welcome. if I could give a tip, I would suggest using Technician Roserade over Nat Cure. You can just as easily remove the status with a Full Heal or something, and having a base 90 powered move that can't miss + base 90 powered Hidden Power is never a bad thing

Lol the game is not hard. Just remove the field effects and it's a regular pokemon battle. But for episode 19 you'll need iv bred and ev trained pokemon. 

To change the field get a Budew and change the field to Grassy Terrain. The entire field vanishes apparently and you can have a normal pokemon battle. 

Also stealth rocks won't be useful until late in the game so don't even bother with that. Like I said, just change the field. The difficulty in this game is that you won't get proper pokemon or items until you spend an hour trying to get something. Because literally all powerful pokemon are available very late or you need to solve a puzzle which is tough. Otherwise I don't think there are any problems. 

Well, good luck with your team. Just get like 4 wall breakers of different types and you're set.