Advice For team/Final Team member

Rising Emperor

Hey u guys. I just completed Episode 18 and we got alot of options now for teams

since all non-legendary pokemon are available. I was gonna ask can u guys give me advice for my team and can help me find my final team member? I would greatly appericate it. Any advice would do. 

Spoiler

Blaziken/speedboost/Wide lens

-HJK

-Flare blitz

-Bulk up

-Stone edge

Salamence/Moxie/Life orb

-DD

-Outrage

-Fly

-Eq 

Swampert/Damp/Life orb

-Eq

-waterfall

-Ice punch

-Stealth rock

Alolan Ninetales/snow warning/Light clay

-Ice beam

-AV

-Moonblast

-Nasty plot

Magnezone/Sturdy/Air ballon

-Thunderbolt

-Thunder wave

-Tri-attack

-Flash cannon.

You have a counter to fairy types in Magnezone. And two counters to fighting types. I would suggest you get a Tyranitar but that would kinda defeat the purpose of Alolan Ninetails. So you could honestly just go get a Hydreigon with choice specs or life orb. Get yourself a mega salamence too. Then your team would be set for all battles. 

• 2 weeks later...

How all the moves you have, seeming only thing you have don't really coverage is for psychic type, and water/ground typing. so a hydregion might not be a bad choice. But consider you already have a dragon type, and hydregion be twice weak to fairy might be a problem. Alolan Muk is a good choice to, it has good bulk, and hits hard. Weavile maybe, since it benefits off Alolan Ninetales' snow warning, and it is pretty fast so it can quickly go in and do damage. Drapion same like Muk, but can learn toxic spikes if you want to set that up to.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll point out that in-game teams are meant to be on the "Team Showcase" subforum. This section is for teams intended to compete against other players at supposedly high level play.

Since you mention the Episode 18, I deduce that is for in-game. Please ask the thread to be moved there.

Thank you for your attention.