Custom shiny Milotic desing

AdamJae

This one is for the milotic lovers. I've made a dark green/teal desing for shiny milotic and adjusted the colors on the model for the follower mod AND the icon for the pc and menu so they match & look AUTHENTIC. To install, just take out the files with the same names and replace them. For the battle sprites, go to Graphics/Battlers and put these in. The follower models are in Graphics/Characters (Jesus were those tiny worms hard to recolor and reposition). Put the last file in Graphics/Icons and take out the old one. Enjoy!(Btw when you download the files make sure to delete the random numbers at the end and leave the png)

Edit: Retouched the follower sprites to fix some unnatural looking places.

350s.png.c92b5d9dd5c42ab23b0b1589a02d049e.png

350fs.png

350fsb.png

350s.png

350sb.png

icon350s.png

Edited by AdamJae

2 minutes ago, Tango Down said:

I have a question, did you use any specific tool to be able to recolor the sriptes ?, I already tried to use the paint but it is difficult to paint certain parts depending on the pokemon.

Try GraphicsGale

On 8/24/2018 at 7:13 PM, Tango Down said:

I have a question, did you use any specific tool to be able to recolor the sriptes ?, I already tried to use the paint but it is difficult to paint certain parts depending on the pokemon.

MS paint. Bucket tool. I found some color matches on the internet and applied it to the design. TIP: the pencil does paint 1/4 of a pixel so you can use that for more precise areas.

So I would like to thank Slith265 for the tip of using GraphicsGale, it's a good tool to recolor the most difficult parts.
but now I have a little problem, after putting the custom images in the folder of the game, the back of the pokemon gets a white background or black at the time of the fights, being against wild pokemon or common trainers, already tried to copy the background of other images and the error still persists.
so anyone here knows how to solve this?

image.png

Edited by Tango Down

On 8/29/2018 at 12:49 AM, Kamu said:

You need to save it as .png (transparent) or it will continue to have a background. Default is white.

I don't know what programs you can use to do this other than photoshop sorry

So that's it, but I tried it again with Lucario and this time it worked (lol), but thanks for taking that doubt.

On 8/28/2018 at 9:07 PM, Tango Down said:

So I would like to thank Slith265 for the tip of using GraphicsGale, it's a good tool to recolor the most difficult parts.
but now I have a little problem, after putting the custom images in the folder of the game, the back of the pokemon gets a white background or black at the time of the fights, being against wild pokemon or common trainers, already tried to copy the background of other images and the error still persists.
so anyone here knows how to solve this?

image.png

If you haven't resolved this problem yet, use the pixlr online editor. Contact me in pms or look up some guides online for more details.