11 hours ago, Yujin said:

How far has anyone gotten in voltorb flip? I got to level 3.

Level 8, because that's as high as it goes.

I can consistently get to level 6, but after that luck becomes to much of a factor to reliably advance.

5 hours ago, Lorisaur said:

I once got to lv5 but after one single loss i got down to 1. 

How far you fall depends on how many numbers you've uncovered and the level you are on. If you fell all the way to one it means you either immediately flipped over a Voltorb or had flipped over one number. If you had flipped two numbers, then a Voltorb you would have fallen to level 2. If you had flipped six numbers you would have remained at level 5.

Edited by wcv

Cool, I almost got past 3 once but made a mistake when I was at the last card. Thanks for mentioning the thing about the drop, it really helps to mitigate the loss from losing.

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:13 AM, Yujin said:

How far has anyone gotten in voltorb flip? I got to level 3.

I barely got to Level 3, which was my biggest achievement in that wretched game haha. It's basically luck and process of elimination, and I'm mostly unlucky. I miss the slots 😪 

11 hours ago, AzureNate said:

I barely got to Level 3, which was my biggest achievement in that wretched game haha. It's basically luck and process of elimination, and I'm mostly unlucky. I miss the slots 😪 

While there is plenty of luck there's enough probability built into the first 4 levels that luck necessary can be minimized with a bit of basic math.