BUDEW

NullCat

Like I love budew LIKE WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING LIKE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT OH MY GOD I THOUGHT MY LIFE COULD NOT GET WORSE BUT LIKE WHY SHE WAS WAS CUTE AND NICE AND A GRASS TYPE IS THAT WHY? WAS SHE TOO CUTE FOR YOU OH MY GOD IM SO MAD AND SAD I THINK I MIGHT EXPLODE LIKE IT DID NOTHING WRONG LIKE WHY WOULD YOU DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT TO MY LOVER SHE WAS SO CUTE OH MY GOD thank you i hate most of you bye

What did the Rose Incense ever do to deserve such a horrid nerf?! #IncenseLivesMatter

Fun fact: of the four pokemon that have the word 'dew' in their English names, budew is the only one that isn't a Water Type. (The others are dewgong, dewott, and dewpider)

To expand on WCV's answer, J-Awesome_One's most recently started playthrough is E18 from the start, he had no problem getting the overworld budew, as shown in this episode. The precise timestamp is 27:49. Is it still shameless advertising if it's for someone else's run?

It just so happens that it's more entertaining to just roll with it~! 😉

Edited by Autumn Zephyr

1 hour ago, SnowGlaceon said:

Wait okay just out of curiosity what does Ame have against Budew?

Budew is a dark and evil Pokemon which preys on the tears and misery of those around it.

Spoiler

In one of her youtube videos she explained that it wouldn't evolve via friendship for her despite everything she tried to get it to evolve in one of her early playthroughs of Gen. IV.

1 hour ago, wcv said:

Budew is a dark and evil Pokemon which preys on the tears and misery of those around it.

Hide contents

In one of her youtube videos she explained that it wouldn't evolve via friendship for her despite everything she tried to get it to evolve in one of her early playthroughs of Gen. IV.

Spoiler

This would probably due to one extremely crucial detail: it only evolves in the day, even if you have met the Happiness requirement. If you usually play at night, you kinda have leave your comfort zone to get your roselia.

...As someone who usually plays during the day (when I'm away from my father's scrutiny), I had no trouble evolving budew- but chingling was another story entirely!

11 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This would probably due to one extremely crucial detail: it only evolves in the day, even if you have met the Happiness requirement. If you usually play at night, you kinda have leave your comfort zone to get your roselia.

...As someone who usually plays during the day (when I'm away from my father's scrutiny), I had no trouble evolving budew- but chingling was another story entirely!

She wanted it to evolve by level 19, so Roselia would learn Magical Leaf. But, it didn't.

On 8/30/2018 at 12:48 AM, Autumn Zephyr said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

She also said she made sure it was leveling up in the day , so that sadly cant be the reason.