Need help with my team

Louis

I'm aware my team has a severe ground weakness but it was what I've used most of the game. Can anyone help build me a team from the pokemon I have or recommend some to go hunt?

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Also sorry if this isnt the right place to post this

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Since I don´t know how far you are, I can´t recommend pokemon for you to pick up. Building with the ones you have, this team seems balanced:

Aegislash (stance change, adamant; swords dance, king´s shield, shadow sneak, sacred sword - item: life orb)
Incineroar (Intimidate, adamant; darkest lariat/knock off, flare blitz, X, X - item: assault vest )
Rotom-Wash (levitate, modest; hydro pump, discharge, will-o wisp, pain split - item: leftovers)
Chansey (natural cure, bold; soft-boiled, toxic, heal bell/aromatherapy, seismic toss - item: eviolite)
Crobat (infiltrator, adamant; brave bird, X, X, X - item: X)
Garchomp (rough skin, timid; bulldoze, outrade, X, X - item: X)

"X" means it´s not too important.

Your team definitely has a huge ground weakness. But you have somehow managed to cover a majority of types. You have fire, water, flying, electric, ground and steel with the extra type if ghost and psychic. 

I suggest you get a mega stone for Ampharos so you have a dragon type ready for use. Next you remove Toxicroak. Now you have one empty team slot which you can use whatever pokemon you want. I'm telling you, you're team is already great. Just replace Toxicroak. 

What you do is battle the grand hall trainers everyday and see what your team dies to most. Then get a replacement.