Possible Idea/Question for a future Update...

ty_taurus

So I was thinking a little about the moves that Pokemon could learn in past generations, whether via TM, tutor, or what-have-you, and was wondering if there's any plans to include those moves somewhere in Reborn? In the official games, you have to import those Pokemon from the older games which can be a fairly arduous task if you don't already have those games. Since Reborn isn't an official game, it's not like you can access the Pokemon Bank or anything. Maybe there could be a late-post game Move "Relearner" type character that can teach Pokemon previous generation moves for shards/scales?

Maybe a Pokemon Psychic that can 'see into other worlds' and teach your Pokemon forbidden techniques?

I could also think of some more interesting ways of including them like an NPC using Ultra Space, or some other shenanigans, to send your Pokemon into another history and come back with one of those moves. Although, this is very asset intensive and completely unnecessary, so I imagine this would not be the optimal solution.

If there already is a way to do this, and I'm a completely oblivious fool, then disregard this 🙂.

I'm not even sure if that is even possible at this point in time with essentials. I mean it probably is but I don't see much tradeoff. Sounds like something a modder should look into and make as it is interesting.