Add item to save file

maddieeee

As soon as you get Surf, you can find a Link Heart. Go to Sheridan, head to the daycare, and surf left to where the Heracross is. It should be in one of the flowers.

Having said that, I won't be helping you put in a Dragon Pulse TM. You'll need to do that yourself.

EDIT: You restarted your game? So you decided to not fight Valerie? I also saw your team; only three mons? Yeah, it looks like it could be a fairy mono, but then I checked your PC and saw a Liepard, Seviper egg, Pancham, Munna, and even the Shadow Meowth, which you can purify at this point if you wish. There's plenty you can use to win, and you definitely don't need the Dragon Pulse TM or the Link Heart. You got that far without them the first time.

1 hour ago, maddieeee said:

dragon pulse tm to my save file?

Is dragon pulse a TM move? It hasn't been in the games since Gen. IV.

Edited by wcv

35 minutes ago, Filthy Casual said:

As soon as you get Surf, you can find a Link Heart. Go to Sheridan, head to the daycare, and surf left to where the Heracross is. It should be in one of the flowers.

Having said that, I won't be helping you put in a Dragon Pulse TM. You'll need to do that yourself.

EDIT: You restarted your game? So you decided to not fight Valerie? I also saw your team; only three mons? Yeah, it looks like it could be a fairy mono, but then I checked your PC and saw a Liepard, Seviper egg, Pancham, Munna, and even the Shadow Meowth, which you can purify at this point if you wish. There's plenty you can use to win, and you definitely don't need the Dragon Pulse TM or the Link Heart. You got that far without them the first time.

Yeah I just wanted to start over with a new team but it’s not really going that well. I know I only have a couple but I’ll keep trying lmao