E18 double battle help

Sheik

Spoiler

I have a really hard time beating that point in game, the problem isnt Cain and Shelly but the battles afterwards

After the mega absol there is another double battle that I just cant beat because my team doesnt heal and I get out of revives and pots(cant even save :D)

Does anyone got any tips for those fights?

Spoiler

There's a bit of a trick here: the game does heal your pokemon after the Single Battle, but only the ones that aren't Fainted. That's why their last pokemon is an offensively impotent umbreon- it's a breather that gives you enough time to Revive the fallen so that they, too, can be up and raring to go for the next match! At least, the umbreon was the last pokemon for me...

27 minutes ago, Sheik said:

I have a really hard time beating that point in game, the problem isnt Cain and Shelly but the battles afterwards

After the mega absol there is another double battle that I just cant beat because my team doesnt heal and I get out of revives and pots(cant even save :D)

Does anyone got any tips for those fights?

Spoiler

I used a poison heal Breloom to stall out Umbreon (the last Pokemon sent out against me), then revived the Pokemon I'd lost previously. Breloom can also be used to trivialize the next battle by Sporing Clebable, and then letting you gang up on the ice team while keeping Clefable out of the fight.

Yeah. I smokescreened that U. until it would miss all its offensive attacks, and proceed to revive my entire party. Then you begin fully healed.

Although I'm not entirely sure how that healing works, cause I suspect that the moves that had run out of pp got those fully restored as well, whereas the other moves stayed with some pp used. Again, I'm not 100% sure it happened, but I got that feeling.

Find a Pokemon that won't be able to do that much damage to one of your team members and then revive everyone before the double battle. For me, I got my chance at Gothitelle because I had a Calm Mind Gardevoir. While Gothitelle was busy chipping away at my psychic fairy, I revived everyone and healed only the ones that will take out the rest of her team. After that's over, I proceed to the 2 vs 1 with a fully healed team.

It takes some trial and error on my part mainly because my team isn't the bulkiest thing in the world but I'm happy with the outcome.