"Your version is outdated, please download the latest version"

najiek2

14 minutes ago, najiek2 said:

so I'm pretty new here and I wanted to connect online but they give me the message above even though I downloaded it Saturday. any help would be appreciated greatly and thanks in advance. 

In the event that you downloaded Episode 17, which is very likely, here is where you can find Episode 18, currently in the Community Release phase: 

43 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

In the event that you downloaded Episode 17, which is very likely, here is where you can find Episode 18, currently in the Community Release phase: 

oh thanks a lot got any idea what I need to do to use my save file or do I need to restart? 

Just now, najiek2 said:

oh thanks a lot got any idea what I need to do to use my save file or do I need to restart? 

Nothing special, just download the new episode and play it like you do episode 17, the save file will still be read by it just make sure to check you aren't in an area that would be unsafe to load episode 18 in from episode 17 (inside pokemon center's is very safe, if ya reached the end of episode 17 story then just start from inside Amaria's Gym