Your team going into version 11

Harryd1998

I just wanna stick with the same general Pokémon going into V11. I have:

Medicham, Pure Power, Quiet, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Psychic, Drain Punch

Greninja, Protean, Naughty, Stacking Shot, Mat Block (I retaught this due to the amount of double battles there are in the game), Hydro Pump, Extrasensory

Lycanroc-M, Vital Spirit, Careful, Rock Slide (I wanna replace Rock Slide as soon as I can with a different physical move), Stone Edge, Crunch, Rock Climb

Talonflame, Flame Body, Naughty, Brave Bird, Flare Blitz, Roost, Steel Wing

Swanna, Keen Eye, Relaxed, Surf, Hurricane, Steel Wing, Tailwind

Dedenne, Plus, Gentle, Thunder, Grass Knot, Play Rough, Discharge

The team works out very well for me so yeah

I have a new team planned! Hopefully a certain USUM content will now be finally available in V11 *cross fingers but my starter will remain the same. Serperior will aid me in Rejuvenation all throughout until it’s end 💚

I'm currently running Lycanroc-Midday, Alolan Muk, Alolan Raichu, Medicham, Salazzle, and Banette, and will probably keep it that way for a bit if things work out- though I haven't changed my team since their levels were in the mid-30's, so who knows how things will play out?

13 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

I'm currently running Lycanroc-Midday, Alolan Muk, Alolan Raichu, Medicham, Salazzle, and Banette, and will probably keep it that way for a bit if things work out- though I haven't changed my team since their levels were in the mid-30's, so who knows how things will play out?

alolan muk is a godsend, especially if it has poison touch........... tbh my team is lacking a solid wall.......... i'd toss in my sabeleye from reborn if mega evolution was coming in v11 as i love mega sabeleye as a defensive wall, at least in the main series games........... not sure about in rejuv or reborn tho

*I'm hoping to find protect somewhere. That with venusaur, with leech seed, leftovers, and sleep powder, along with the call ability to raise accuracy of sleep powder should make it pretty much invulnerable. 

*Umbreon with bite and confuse ray can make a good annoyer if you have something with thunder wave or glare to paralyze the thing. 

Probably Umbreon, Venusaur, and either magnezone or lanturn, depending on what I get first. I don't know what else though. I like those types of slow, insidious teams best. I kind of like to watch pokemon beat themselves unconscious while paralyzed and having their life steadily stolen away with leech seed, and I like watching how any progress they making damaging my team is made useless through leftovers and them seldom being able to land a successful hit on anything. 

For most people, pokemon games let them go into an imaginary, cute, friendly world with adorable little creatures and no real problems. For me, it's probably more of a relatively healthy outlet for my more sadistic impulses. 

I like to think of my most consistent starter, venusaur, as less like a cute and friendly green doglike pet, and more like a voracious fungal vampire thing, who wants to slowly suck the life from stuff. The only bad thing about this game is it won't let me attack humans.

I don't need no psychologist. Children's computer games work better. 

Edited by Rorroto

Spoiler

5gMRNXZ.pngL5f625l.png

First pic is what I have on hand most times.

Second pic is what I have in PC and are on rotation. Need a mega ring and lopunnite and to fix my Lopunnies IVs and shift nature from jolly to adamant. She's a tad too weak to use now. Otherwise she'd be my frontliner. Everyone is EV trained in someway need to fix a couple that I had to just spam HP EVs on due to not being able to get back to Gearen city yet.

I think I'm prepared for anything.

On 9/7/2018 at 4:17 PM, Alatreon said:

When the v11 will be released, we'll be able to keep our team or we'll have to start a complete new game ?

Of course we can keep our team , its not like we are starting another game , its just an update.

13 hours ago, AnnDy said:

Of course we can keep our team , its not like we are starting another game , its just an update.

generally it is recommended tho iirc to start fresh in case other story changes may have been made and in those cases u can always use that shared PC mod to stash whatever squadmates in there to nab later on