[Sloved] Episode 18 release date ?

MrGamer_ForFun

If by completed you mean the public release then it is only a matter of time seeing as there are only 5 bugs remaining. It may be released tonight or tomorrow.

As for difficulty I haven't played the new content yet so yeah Idk :c

44 minutes ago, Kamu said:

If by completed you mean the public release then it is only a matter of time seeing as there are only 5 bugs remaining. It may be released tonight or tomorrow.

As for difficulty I haven't played the new content yet so yeah Idk :c

amazing I am so happy that the " public release " date  to close thanks for the great news :_)

38 minutes ago, Rum said:

@MrGamer_ForFun It is pretty much the same (some parts hard enough and others simple and kinda easy), i liked it.

Pretty nice ! 

10 minutes ago, MrGamer_ForFun said:

Hello guys

Just wonder when the "completed" episode 18 release date ?

In general the difficulty of the game  going to be the same - harder - or easier ? (Personally I prefer same difficulty as ep 17).      

Thank you..

I believe early September has been the time thrown around, though since the community release has gone smoothly (relatively) it could be earlier. On the dev page Ame has said that there is some extra work on Mega Evolutions and the like they hope to do before public release.

As for difficulty, the most difficult battle of the game so far was in this episode.

57 minutes ago, wcv said:

I believe early September has been the time thrown around, though since the community release has gone smoothly (relatively) it could be earlier. On the dev page Ame has said that there is some extra work on Mega Evolutions and the like they hope to do before public release.

As for difficulty, the most difficult battle of the game so far was in this episode.

Thanks for the information I really appreciate it.

Edited by MrGamer_ForFun

Guest Relinquished
4 hours ago, MrGamer_ForFun said:

Perfect can,t wait XD !

Don't quote me on that, though, please! It is a borrowed line, from a favorite modder of mine, from another fangame, lol!