Where are you in life right now?

AtheaOfAltea

With the end of my summer coming up next week, with me beginning the last year of my high school experience, I wanted to ask y'all: where are you in your lives? Whether it's work, or school, or maybe both, what are you doing, in the larger sense of the question? 

21 minutes ago, Zarc said:

I'm currently studying History at University ( 5th years right now ) and i have a memory to finish for September. What about you ? 

I'm personally a rising senior in high school, although wow college admissions are stressing me out right now 😅 Wish me luck for my last year!

Currently I'm a few weeks off of going to a five-week program that teaches how to work with sound equipment and work in recording studio. I didn't know about the place until last year, but apparently it's got students from all over the world come to get schooled there. You're almost guaranteed a job on your way out with their connections in the industry and it could take me a lot of places.

Looking forward to it!

i'm currently in my final year in middle school(though to you guys it means high school because in Malaysia we study from 13 year's old to 17 in middle school and then immediately to uni/college) I'm thinking about studying Arts next year ,still don't know which school to enroll into but now i'm worried about passing my History and Bahasa Melayu subject because these are the requirements to graduate... well sucks to be me because those are my least favorite subject extremely bad when ur chinese and most subject is in different language (#`-_ゝ-)

@Angelkitsune best of luck to you in your last year! It sounds like it's a struggle, but I have faith in you, and you'll pull through! 

@Sayia sounds bittersweet, man. I hope you can make some new friends from among your new coworkers, and maybe even keep things going with your drifting friends? Whatever happens, I hope it plays out for the best.

@Zargerth what are you getting your masters in, out of curiosity? And good luck with the job search!

@Teach hope you have fun! It sounds like it's gonna be really good for you in the long run too, what with the connections being made.

At this point in my life I'm just working towards a bright future along with my wife. I'll be 30 next year, and I'm just working hard and climbing the ladder little by little at my office job, trying to keep my house and land in order and just trying to enjoy life. Spending time with my wife, gaming, fishing, and just trying to have a good time and get by, all the while still striving and hoping for our first child! 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to begin my last school year in few days and I struggle to find what I'll want to study at university, to find a way in my life, to not be addicted to a girl. There is a long way to go... and I feel quite silly to be honest but that's ok

I've been working for a year now. It's fun, but boring if there's nothing to do. And sounds like my PM heard it and give me more to work (yay). I've been planning to make custom framework to make my job easier (by easier I mean less routine), but I have too much hobby.

I'm going to start my last year (the 6th) of university in October. Currently studying for an exam, trying not to be exaggerately late for graduation. Yep, I'm kind of behind with exams, although I think I'm giving it my best.