I Need Help Beating Shelly!

blastburnman

I've been stuck against Shelly for over 3 hours now, and at my wit's end. Please give me some help with this!!

To give an idea of my team, here's what I have:

Grimer(M)

Lvl 34

Ability: Poison Point

-Sludge Bomb

-Sludge Wave

-Disable

-Mud Bomb

Delcatty(F)

Lvl 35

Ability: Wonder Skin

-Charge Beam

-Covet

-Wake-Up Slap

-Attract

Kricketune(M)

Lvl 35

Ability: Swarm

-Rock Smash

-Sing

-X-Scissor

-Slash

Swampert(M)

Lvl 35

Ability: Torrent

-Rock Slide

-Mud Shot

-Water Gun

-Mud Bomb

Growlithe(F)

Lvl 35

Ability: Intimidate

-Flame Burst

-Flamethrower

-Take Down

-Close Combat

Swoobat(M)

Lvl 35

Ability: Simple

-Charge Beam

-Future Sight

-Air Cutter

-Heart Stamp

I'm sure you'll get better answers than mine but for starters consider replacing Kricketune and Delcatty, as they're overall not very usefull against Shelly. Good substitutes would be a  sturdy Onix, or a moxie Pyroar. Alternatively you could use Klang, Macgargo, Nidorino, Dodrio, sturdy Donphan, sturdy Graveler, and Lunatone/Solrock. An Ampharos would be able to deal with her  Masquerain and with the move  power gem it'd would also be pretty useful against the rest off her mons.  Bur mainly replace those two, and I think it would suffice. I know the level cap is at 35, and that some of the mons i suggested evolve at 38, but it's far better to use a couple rare candies on grimer ie, and then level it down with common candies, than having an unevolved pokemon.

EDIT: I understand, you're new to the forum, and I also made a similar mistake on my first post, but the content of your post is better suited for the Team Showcase forum, and to be more specific this thread. Other than that, have fun playing Reborn!

Try having your Swampert hold a Telluric Seed. Send it out after your first mon goes down (whatever that is) so that you don't get hit with intimidate and then you should be able to rock slide through her team fairly easily. You can use potions to heal it on your other turn as well.

If you don't have any Telluric Seeds, check this thread:

As a side note, you should replace water gun on Swampert with Water Pledge (the tutor is in one of the buildings at the top of Lapis Ward next to the gym) since it has double the base power.