last pokes

PMDrax

Hi im lf for the last pokes I need to get to finish pokeqeust , I seem unable to find them or to hard to get them so heres is the list: Azurill, houndour, skrelp, tyrunt, shieldon, natu, hitmontop, gorebyss . Would greatly appreciate any1 who can help with the others since most I cannot seem to find.

12 minutes ago, PMDrax said:

Hi im lf for the last pokes I need to get to finish pokeqeust , I seem unable to find them or to hard to get them so heres is the list: Azurill, houndour, skrelp, tyrunt, shieldon, natu, hitmontop, gorebyss , skarmory.

Im looking as we speak for skarmory in the desert but seems hard to find atleast for me. Would greatly appreciate any1 who can help with the others since most I cannot seem to find.

Do you have a sea insence?

Try something in your front party with magnet pull might help a bit

22 minutes ago, PMDrax said:

alright cool man thx these are literally the last ones so I can finish that infernal pokeqeust lol

For Gorbyss and Hitmontop I need them back if possible howver right now have all but Azurill ready to be traded to you

3 minutes ago, PMDrax said:

np I can trade you baack gorbyss and hitmontop but give me a few min to breed tyrogue eegg k?

Tyrouge I can give you just didn't want to permanently give away my shiny Top, would you like a tyrouge? also need to know your user for the trade