Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Spoilers] E18 Certain Location purpose

Xenoxblades

Question

Spoiler

After clearing E18, I went to check the basement in a building in Agate where a kid showed it to me and said his friend stayed to sleep there and it was creepy or something, 

What is the purpose of this building? I have no idea what to do.

8 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Xenoxblades said:
  Hide contents

After clearing E18, I went to check the basement in a building in Agate where a kid showed it to me and said his friend stayed to sleep there and it was creepy or something, 

What is the purpose of this building? I have no idea what to do.

Spoiler

It is for a puzzle located in calcenon.

You need to talk to a person in a cave close to the southern exit of calcenon. If you can't figure it out (like me) and want the full explanation about that basement:

after talking to that person you need to copy the pattern that the agate basement tiles make, at the top of the gym in calcenon. 

Spoiler

EDIT: I copied the puzzle tiles and put the same in calcenonn gym and it did nothing. I didnt found the guy you mentioned either, but got Haxorus egg ahaha.

32 minutes ago, muah_ha_ha said:

Reveal hidden contents

You need to talk to a person in a cave close to the southern exit of calcenon. If you can't figure it out (like me) and want the full explanation about that basement:

Reveal hidden contents

after talking to that person you need to copy the pattern that the agate basement tiles make, at the top of the gym in calcenon. 

26 minutes ago, sharkzilla said:

i still don't understand never mind i figured it out 🙂

Spoiler

Yo, I met the person, spoke to her, went to Calcenonn Gym and did press the exact same patterns as in the basement in Agate. What am I missing?

1 minute ago, Xenoxblades said:
  Hide contents

Yo, I met the person, spoke to her, went to Calcenonn Gym and did press the exact same patterns as in the basement in Agate. What am I missing?

Spoiler

i mean't to say i found the girl i also tried to do follow the pattern but nothing happed

1 hour ago, muah_ha_ha said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Hey man help us out please. Did the pattern in Calcennon Gym, nothing happened. I triple checked. What are we missing?

1 hour ago, Xenoxblades said:
  Hide contents

Hey man help us out please. Did the pattern in Calcennon Gym, nothing happened. I triple checked. What are we missing?

After fighting the girl, if you do the pattern it should open a door. It's very easy to miss a tile or two, I'd suggest to quadruple check 

😅