ok yall soo im stuck at valarie and i cant beat her, i have no money, my meowstic is like 10 levels under the rest of the team, and my dumbass left 2 of my team members at the day care (i know im actual trash). i need someone to edit my save file to give me 10 hyper potions, 10 rare candies, and the tms for energy ball, thunderbolt, and sunny day would be helpful.

ive tried to beat her like 50 times already and i feel like this is the only way.

thanks in advance 🙂

Game.rxdata

Edited by maddieeee

9 hours ago, maddieeee said:

ok yall soo im stuck at valarie and i cant beat her, i have no money, my meowstic is like 10 levels under the rest of the team, and my dumbass left 2 of my team members at the day care (i know im actual trash). i need someone to edit my save file to give me 10 hyper potions, 10 rare candies, and the tms for energy ball, thunderbolt, and sunny day would be helpful.

ive tried to beat her like 50 times already and i feel like this is the only way.

thanks in advance 🙂

Game.rxdata

So here's the thing: you're not actually trapped whatsoever. If you go to talk to Valerie directly, she'll take you back. However, I looked at your team and noticed your levels were low AF. As such, I decided to grind for you, as well as catch two team members. Luckily, I was able to win. If you wish to attempt it, here's how I did it:

Spoiler

1. Spam Facade with Kingler. It won't KO, but it should be able to waste a Hyper Potion

2. Finish it off with Decidueye's Shadow Ball

3. As Primarina comes out, switch to Meowstic. Go for Fake Out, and then Light Screen

4. Switch to Decidueye again and let it faint

5. Send out Spritzee and use Attract

6. As it's immobilized by love, set up Calm Mind. Use the two Super Potions I bought if necessary. When you're at plus six, it should be enough to KO Primarina, Seismitoad, and Lanturn

7. Floatzel will knock it out, so when it does, switch to Meowstic again. Use Fake Out and Light Screen again

8. Send out Vikavolt and HOPE TO GOD the Floatzel is stupid and goes for Ice Punch instead of Waterfall

9. The Light Screen should help you survive one attack. Live, and go for Thunderbolt. If you paralyze it, congrats! If not, you still have Incineroar in the back (and hope to god it's faster) 

As you can see from the description, it still took a while to win. As such, I've decided to include the saves of both before the fight and after the fight. It's up to you if you want to attempt this. Just make sure to rename each file to Game.rxdata when you download them.

Before.rxdata

After.rxdata

1 hour ago, Filthy Casual said:

So here's the thing: you're not actually trapped whatsoever. If you go to talk to Valerie directly, she'll take you back. However, I looked at your team and noticed your levels were low AF. As such, I decided to grind for you, as well as catch two team members. Luckily, I was able to win. If you wish to attempt it, here's how I did it:

Hide contents

1. Spam Facade with Kingler. It won't KO, but it should be able to waste a Hyper Potion

2. Finish it off with Decidueye's Shadow Ball

3. As Primarina comes out, switch to Meowstic. Go for Fake Out, and then Light Screen

4. Switch to Decidueye again and let it faint

5. Send out Spritzee and use Attract

6. As it's immobilized by love, set up Calm Mind. Use the two Super Potions I bought if necessary. When you're at plus six, it should be enough to KO Primarina, Seismitoad, and Lanturn

7. Floatzel will knock it out, so when it does, switch to Meowstic again. Use Fake Out and Light Screen again

8. Send out Vikavolt and HOPE TO GOD the Floatzel is stupid and goes for Ice Punch instead of Waterfall

9. The Light Screen should help you survive one attack. Live, and go for Thunderbolt. If you paralyze it, congrats! If not, you still have Incineroar in the back (and hope to god it's faster) 

As you can see from the description, it still took a while to win. As such, I've decided to include the saves of both before the fight and after the fight. It's up to you if you want to attempt this. Just make sure to rename each file to Game.rxdata when you download them.

Before.rxdata

After.rxdata

thanks so much!