Starry's 6IV giveaway (Updated 8/25/2018)

Starry Knight

So I've been breeding for Shiny Pokemon and now have a few boxes of random natures 6IV pokemon that are now up for grabs, some are leftovers from episode 16 when the breeders guild was a thing and did WT events as such they may not have any of my OTs

Upon request starters and fossil pokemon will be provided for those in need of them for completion sake

I ask the pokemon given to me are releasable if you wish to give me of something sell-able items would be appreciated

These are the pokemon

Spoiler

1664287823_Box1.png.233a6de076c22af3eb90c0791f6c7c1a.png

567906064_Box2.png.035a70412441cd7e4a17a8911b7eff2b.png

962390229_Box3.png.bfbd0e10c41d5ace587a80c9061e2ee2.png Ralts is male

1826204401_Box4.png.be5531c2a71a667a9f872b7db06f33ef.png

357936735_Box5.png.263d03515c4c5f598a83f895059c3338.png Combee is male

2073598259_Box6.png.462837777a2f81594a821374ded94374.png

1191295877_Box7.png.2b05fe2a60e44d41eb8856c05add29bb.png

These pokemon are taken Please read before requesting

Spoiler

On reserve (Not shown currently)

Candy jangmo-o, a-diglett, zorua and rowlet

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay first

Can I have A-Meowth, Crabrawler, Stufful, Makuhita, Passimian, Rufflet, Venonat, Wimpod, Miltank, Kecleon, Roggenrola and Farfetch'd? I think I never bred these so if I could have these (preferably female), I'd love that =3

#EDIT: I don't know what you're looking for, so I'm trading a selection of viable mons I've been planning to trade already 😛

#EDIT2: I also need Comfey, Phanpy, Mr. Mime, Tynamo, Kangaskhan and Lickitung too yes I'm such a consumist

Edited by HUEnd

7 minutes ago, HUEnd said:

yay first

Can I have A-Meowth, Crabrawler, Stufful, Makuhita, Passimian, Rufflet, Venonat, Wimpod, Miltank, Kecleon, Roggenrola and Farfetch'd? I think I never bred these so if I could have these (preferably female), I'd love that =3

3 minutes ago, Zero1Six said:

If possible, could I have Jangmo-o, Gothita, and Trapinch? Of course when I download E18. And would you like anything specific in return? @Starry Knight

Alright, are you able to trade now?

Zero I will save those three aside for you

13 minutes ago, RuinedRuiner said:

I'd like to reserve Sigilyph for pokedex completion sake. I can't trade right this minute but in the meantime you can let me know what you'd want in return

Something releasable is prefered though items I can sell to further breeding cause it costs a decent amount is nice as well

8 hours ago, Candy said:

Henlo~ I'd like jangmo-o, a-diglett, zorua and rowlet :3

I can't trade now tho 

7 hours ago, Esner said:

If you have a litten it is the last starter that I need 🙂  I can be online rn, name is Esner

6 hours ago, DerpyDragon said:

May I please get a rufflet, zangoose, absol, and pineco? I can trade now if you want

5 hours ago, BeautifulSinner said:

Can I request... 

comfey 

buneary

cutiefly

mimikyu

foongus

Chansey

trapinch

Yep, No problem

5 hours ago, PMDrax said:

can I get spirittomb, binnacle and tepig pls^^. Also I see a few comments below that ruined already got the sigilyph so if that the case can I get sigilyph aswell.

Alright

3 hours ago, trailflare7 said:

Can I have a ralts? Preferably a male one for gallade. I'll be available for trade in 8 to 10 hours.

Male Ralts Yep

3 hours ago, RuinedRuiner said:

I got Sigilyph already so you can take that off the list for me. Do the sneasel have any egg moves? I'd really like a 6iv one with icicle crash 

Moves are Taunt, Ice Shard, Punishment, Pursuit and alright

To everyone who responded sorry I took so long to respond, I ended going out with a few friends and am just getting back now, I will go through and respond on a first come first serve basis sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused

Did you manage to get a litten @Esner?

3 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:
9 minutes ago, Esner said:

I did not

Okay, I'll be on in two minutes then

Oh okay awesome thank you

I'm online rn just waiting for the request 🙂

Edited by Esner

1 hour ago, Starry Knight said:

Yep, No problem

Alright

Male Ralts Yep

Moves are Taunt, Ice Shard, Punishment, Pursuit and alright

To everyone who responded sorry I took so long to respond, I ended going out with a few friends and am just getting back now, I will go through and respond on a first come first serve basis sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused

Did you manage to get a litten @Esner?

Sorry I was outside eating, I am back so we can trade now