[E18] Need help with a moveset

CaptainMetal

Spoiler

Since E18 gave access to my favorite pseudo legendary Salamence, I decided to breed one but since we don't have access to staple items for the more standard movesets like TM EQ and Flyinium Z I'm not sure one the moveset and ability I should run. 

Dragon Dance seems like a staple on basically every set so I'll definitely take that with a Jolly nature, but then it already gets difficult for the Dragon STAB. One option I could imagine would be Outrage with the Dragonium Z coupled with the Moxie ability to almost guarantee a 1HKO for the boost, otherwise Dragon Claw to not get locked. Next for the Flying STAB, I'm not even sure if I should run one. You'd only run Fly in combination with Flyinium Z and the rest of the Flying attacks in its movepool are rather meh. For coverage I think a Rock move in form of Stone Edge or Rock Slide seems viable but for the last one I have no idea. 

Finally there is the question whether Moxie or Intimidate is better. Intimidate increases survival chances and thus a successful DD setup but Moxie on the other hand can alone help sweep entire teams after a DD boost.