Help me choose a good pokémon for my team.

Linkz

So my main team on Reborn consists of Gardvoir, swoobat, Alolan muk, Greninja, Scrafty and Delphox i was looking to replace Swoobat with a flying or grass type but i dunno which would fit well in my team can i get some sugestions?

Maybe Silvally.
Or an iron pokèmon like forretress, which is a bit tanky, has some good iron move, maybe zap cannon to paralize and bug bite against psichic pokèmons. It has a lot of resistences and only fire is x4 effective against it. 

Your team is pretty weak against bug types. But you also need a Pokemon that hits hard. If you don't want too much hastle and want a flying type then get a Noivern. It's fast and does very good damage with choice specs. Plus it has a solid move pool and you can keep a slot empty for fly if you want.

If you want a physical attacker then go for Crobat, Archeops or a Staraptor.

8 minutes ago, Zander said:

Your team is pretty weak against bug types. But you also need a Pokemon that hits hard. If you don't want too much hastle and want a flying type then get a Noivern. It's fast and does very good damage with choice specs. Plus it has a solid move pool and you can keep a slot empty for fly if you want.

I will go with noivern any good moveset you can think about?

2 hours ago, Linkz said:

I will go with noivern any good moveset you can think about?

Dragon pulse(level up)/Draco meteor(don't know where it's available)

Hurricane

Flamethrower

Boom burst

You can replace flamethrower with fly whenever you want because of the tm.

7 hours ago, Zander said:

If you want a physical attacker then go for Crobat, Archeops or a Staraptor.

Spoiler

I think TalonFlame with  Tailwind will make your faster pokes fastest and TalonFlame is itself a good poke.give him nice Ev training