Solaris Garchomp - Mono-Dragon Run

AyTales

The only way, I think, is to have a dragon with endeavour, like axew, drampa or Jangm-o (I'm not sure, but maybe in Agate Circus someone can teach it), an item which works like sturdy, and a move with high priority. Unfortunately, even if axew, drampa and jangm-o can learn endeavour, they don't have a move with high priority.

Or you can get a large amount of cotton candys by trade and wait for Garchomp to end every move it knows. Then he'll die for struggle.

Theoratically, you could chain breed Counter on an Axew, train it, max HP and hope that's enough (if you picked the Focus Sash, you should easily survive an attack). That's the easiest legitimate solution I can think of spontaneously

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Wait, which time are you encountering this Garchomp? I seem to recall fighting it a couple of times. There is that one time where they intend for you to lose at the Volcano, but you could technically win with a destiny bond. I know you fight him at least one more time, if not more. The most recent one I remember is in Agate City.  I honestly OHKO'd his Garchomp with my Kingdra that time. Kingdra is pretty tanky, so after pulling off one Dragon Dance, I used Outrage (Can be learned from one of the move tutors in the Peridot Ward after reconstruction of Reborn City) and immediately stomped it out of existence.