Gender changes

N1Dude

Not sure if it needs to be in a spoiler but just to be save i'd do it anyways.

Spoiler

Hi there,

Well, I don't know if this is a 'legal' thing to ask but it would really help me out.

So i got a perfect IV'd haxorus (it was a gift) and i thought; hey, i'm going to give this breeding thing a try and breed myself some awesome pseudo's.

I caught all the available pseudo's in e18 so i started to breed my haxorus with the dratini.

I got an egg and then i realised; i'm an idiot.

The haxorus was female and the dratini male.

Since i'm inexperienced with breeding and really don't have much time i really can't breed another perfect IV'd male haxorus.

This idiotic story leads me to my question.

Is there anybody who can change a gender of a mon in a save file? If so could you please change the gender of my Haxorus? It would really help a noob out lol so i can give this breeding thing a try from scratch.

And when you're on it and if it isn't TOO much work maybe you could change the genders of the baby pokemon in my party as well to all female. That would spare me a lot of time as well.

If this is too much to ask for in the eyes of moderators or just the community itself i'm deeply sorry and would ask to delete this post.

I hope someone would be able to help me in any way possibe,

Kind regards,

N1Dude

save file;

Game.rxdata

On 8/17/2018 at 10:17 PM, keithgun said:

You can also give that Haxorus a destiny knot and breed with ditto `til you get a male, and idem with the dratini. Get the Speedbred mod to make that process quickier, is more `legal`than attempting to change the gender of the mon IMO

Speed bred mod?

Hmm guess I'll check that out for the future.

On 8/17/2018 at 8:34 PM, Thiazzi said:

I really don't know how to change genders in RPG, but I could give you a 6IV male Gible? I think that will solve your problem too 🙂 

That would be so awesome! Hit me up with a pm whenever you're ready/online.