Just a quick question

sdddf4

To level up my pokemon from level 1-95 I usually give it an exp share and then battle the double battle with the blissey in the grand hall. I then use the money to buy rare candies. This way is pretty fast but I'm just wondering if there is a faster way that I don't know of.

Uh not really fast but I like to think of my method as more efficient because it includes EVs as well.

Get the Pokemon you want. Give it a power item for the stat you want to EV train in like power bracer for attack etc. Go to the area with the highest level wild Pokemon. Battle wild pokemon by using switching strategy. 

So basically keep level 1 pokemon in front of the party. Then get into battle and switch out to level 90 pokemon. Do this until EV training is complete. Then give the Pokemon to be trained a lucky egg and let it go upto level 70 ish. Finally battle the single battle trainer in the Grand Hall with lucky egg and amulet coin so you rake in exp and money at the same time.

11 hours ago, sdddf4 said:

Reading my post I realized that the question isn't very clear. I meant is there a faster way to level up from 1-95.

Yeah, with pickup you can grind money really fast + gain also rare candies. Keep 5 pokes with pickup in the team while you EV train your sixth pokemon and you'll see 😉

On 8/17/2018 at 1:51 PM, sdddf4 said:

To level up my pokemon from level 1-95 I usually give it an exp share and then battle the double battle with the blissey in the grand hall. I then use the money to buy rare candies. This way is pretty fast but I'm just wondering if there is a faster way that I don't know of.

I believe, yours is the fastest way. Just make sure one of the pokemon you use in the battle has amulet coin, to get double money, to buy more rare candies.

Most of the time I level them up through exp. share to about 75-80 level, and then EV train them. Then i pass the exp. share to some other underleveled pokemon and use the previous one to beat the couple in the grand hall, until it gets to level 85-90, and then use rare candies to get it to 95. This is all trial and error and i'm not too sure on the particulars of it, but I'd say all of the fastest methods include battling the grand hall trainers, ideally the couple.