Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Is there Sceptilite yet?

Wendes

Question

5 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Wendes said:

I been finding this Sceptilite , but i cant find it. Do anyone of you know where is it or is it in the game yet?

Spoiler

You need to complete the Hiker sidequest. You can start it in Agate once Team Meteor has been dealt with.

Just now, Zargerth said:

You need to complete the Hiker sidequest. You can start it in Agate once Team Meteor has been dealt with.

Spoiler

I allready beat him and he has all his pokes out. I also gave the Thro his belt already but i'm stuck now. How do i go on with this sidequest?

I also read that you will be able to gain acces to the area where snivy is found. How do i enter this area?

32 minutes ago, N1Dude said:
  Hide contents

I allready beat him and he has all his pokes out. I also gave the Thro his belt already but i'm stuck now. How do i go on with this sidequest?

I also read that you will be able to gain acces to the area where snivy is found. How do i enter this area?

Spoiler

Try giving Golem some Pokesnax