[Spoilers]Need Help with Defeating E18's Leader

Flaccidic

Spoiler

Guys I need serious Help with defeating Hardy his Aerodacyl just sweeps through my first pokemon duo and Gigalith is really son of a rock.I mean defensive 😜.just tell me all the pokemon,megas,Z moves,items or field advantages i can try.I can just make any poke due to a mod so tell me any team i can take.

Spoiler

get rid of the sandstorm,it will boost his pokemon special defense and speed depending on ability have a pokemon with drizzle or snow warning 

next have some pokemon hold telluric seed (i suggest pokemon that resist rock) it will boost your pokemon defense and evasion so some rock slide will miss 

use stat increasing items as well sometimes telluric seed is not enough

get a pokemon that is very fast becuz if not his pokemon will outspeed you and kill you

spam earthquake i OHKO all his pokemon except Aerodactyl and Archeops

this is my strategy against his pokemon maybe you can try it as well.

Spoiler

I just use a Pokemon to get Trick Room off then sweep using Milotic and Lapras. As long as you can get the Trick Room up, using pretty much most pokemon would be able to wipe him, since majority of his Pokemon is fast (except for Gigalith. its really slow, which is bad news after you use Trick Room). 

Spoiler

I used a duo of extremely bulky pokemon (like Mamoswine and Metagross). Force fed Mamoswine X. Def and spammed Iron Defense until Hardy was hitting for basically nothing. Probably works better with high Def mons that aren't weak to Rock though. High Priority moves like Bullet Punch or Ice Shard can invalidate his Archeops as long as it knocks it below 50%

Spoiler

You can try to use priority to defeat his mega aerodactyl. Bring in one or two pokemon that know bullet punch (like metagross and scizor) or a pokemon that knows ice shard (like mamoswine and weavile). Make sure that they are equipped with damage boosting items like a life orb or an expert belt. Or you can try crippling it with a prankster pokemon that can learn thunder wave (like meowstic male and klefki) or will-o-wisp (like sableye and mega banette). 

Edited by T.O.W.A.N.
grammar