Tell Me Your Favorite Pokemon! ~CLOSED~

J-Awesome_One

Here's the deal. When Pokemon Reborn E18 comes out for Public release, I'm gonna be doing a playthrough of it. But here's the catch. I'm only gonna use the Pokemon that are your guy's favorites. So it's simple. Just tell me your favorite Pokemon below. Also, tell me if you want me to nickname the Pokemon after you or whatever you usually name it yourself. Thanks to everyone who participates in this! 🙂 Btw, I'm also gonna use my favorite Pokemon as well which is Arbok.

For anyone new here, I'll list all the Pokemon that have already been chosen here so you don't have to check every post to see if your fav has been chosen or not.

1. Arbok

2. Spiritomb

3. Absol

4. Bewear

5. Gardevoir

6. Roserade

7. Porygon Z

8. Camerupt

9. Garchomp

10. Vaporeon

11. Torterra

12. Wigglytuff

13. Lopunny

14. Hydreigon

15. Venusaur

16. Dragalge

17. Altaria

18. Froslass

19. Ludicolo

20. Sylveon

21. Klinklang

22. Tyranitar

23. Cherrim

24. Honchcrow

25. Shuckle

26. A. Ninetales

27. Silvally

28. Arcanine

29. Ninetales

30. Kricketune

31. Goodra

32. Araquanid

33. Quagsire

34. Kommo-o

35. Poiple

36. Walrein

37. Chandelure

38. Mamoswine

39. Salamence

40. Jolteon

41. Electivire

42. Swampert

43. Lucario

44. Nidoking

45. Crobat

46. Zoroark

47. Sawsbuck

48. Swalot

49. Delcatty

50. Lycanroc Dusk

51. Slaking

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! That's quite an interesting idea! It looks like a good opportunity to reveal our ace Pokemon as well. I don't see any reason why I should keep it for myself. So, let's do this!

My favorite Pokemon is...

Spoiler

spiritomb___you_scared__by_jero_draw-d4v

Nickname: Limbo

Since @Wolfox is already typing for a Gardevoir and I need time to decide a second to decide something, I'll have to go with second favorite.  

Some time later:

I think I'll go with Rosarade nicknamed Yuuka   even though Sunflora, Liligant, or Venasaur probably fit the nickname better.  Couldn't find a good picture to go with this, but I'll edit one in and mention you if I find one.

Edit:  @J-Awesome_One Eh, Rosalia is close enough. Found plenty with Bulbasaur or Lilligant, but not Rosarade.

Spoiler

The pic was made before Gen 5, so no lilliant either 😞 . 

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=5173448

ZzAygcA.jpg

5 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Since @Wolfox is already typing for a Gardevoir and I need time to decide a second to decide something, I'll have to go with second favorite.  

Some time later:

I think I'll go with Rosarade nicknamed Yuuka.  Couldn't find a good picture to go with this, but I'll edit one in and mention you if I find one.

so we share both our Favorite and Second favorite... if you third favorite is Lycanroc Dusk we're really gonna have to talk about things

4 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

so we share both our Favorite and Second favorite... if you third favorite is Lycanroc Dusk we're really gonna have to talk about things

No, the puppers are further down the list

Considering how my first and second favorites, Gabite and Sneasel, are obtained so late in the game, I'd like to nominate my third favorite; The Porygon line. I believe you first can get Porygon after beating Shelly by getting a data chip from the orphanage. If you named it Ruin that would be pretty sweet

1 minute ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Honestly, yes. I was actually hoping you'd choose this 1 though tbh. xD

Hehe of Candy's canon team, Azalea packs the punch I think. Florges is great for special wall, but otherwise it's moveset is predictable 😅

1 minute ago, Candy said:

Hehe of Candy's canon team, Azalea packs the punch I think. Florges is great for special wall, but otherwise it's moveset is predictable 😅

Unless you leave Grass/Psychic moves on it...? No? Ok... But you're right. Plus, I have a soft spot for Buneary/Lopunny in my heart.

You won't be able to use this one until way later. It'll be a bit difficult to get. It's pretty difficult to raise. You'll probably find it useless in your party because it's type won't be super effective much. It'll die to physical attackers a bit easier. But still you could try and use it for some time.

Spoiler

Hydreigon

• Global Mods

Because I'm bad at picking favourites and there's a lot of things I like, I'll instead give you sometime that fills a bit of a type hole and also doesn't get used very much

Spoiler

lass.jpg.96e2125bb5cac4900532941134b74622.jpg