Easiest way to grind money as of episode 18?

RuinedRuiner

I've been working on my pokedex, but quickly ran out of money with buying pokeballs, evolution stones, day care services, etc... Looking for a quick way to get some cash. I figure an army of high level pickup users is probably the best bet but I don't have any, and in the time it would take me to train some up I figure I could get more money another way. 

You can also sell items like Stardust, Relics, Nuggets etc.
Fastest way for me to farm gold is just Amulet Coin and spam battles in Grand Hall. Personally I just spam on Thursday's since Garchomp can 1v4 and its 16k gold per battle (8k without Amulet Coin)

• 4 years later...

So uh... an update to this topic I just found out about, if you can unlock the final Departement Store Sticker, there's a girl with a Blissey Challenge, all of her Blisseys commit suicide VIA Healing Wish. She gives 5k if you have an Amulet Coin Per Run, and 20 XL Candies plus the XP from the LVL 100 Blissies so I think that's the best money method actually. Yeah I just got the Eevee Sticker from the Sylveon Quest and saw the lady up here, I'm just like ... WOW! You could literally bring level 1s in here and be fine cuz they even have Toxic Orbs to kill themselves. Thanks Amethyst lol!