Ep18 railnet question [spoilers]

Hannelore

Hi,

It took me a while to figure out I had to actually hop INSIDE the train to trigger the railnet train solution, but now that I'm done I was just wondering, since the train is now unuseable, does this mean that there isn't a second path like there was last episode? I think it led to a lost boyfriend or something and you got a sticker.

Thanks 🙂

2 hours ago, Hannelore said:

Hi,

It took me a while to figure out I had to actually hop INSIDE the train to trigger the railnet train solution, but now that I'm done I was just wondering, since the train is now unuseable, does this mean that there isn't a second path like there was last episode? I think it led to a lost boyfriend or something and you got a sticker.

Thanks 🙂

Have you tried doing the other path yet? If you've just only done it this episode can try and load back to do the other path before crashing the train.
If you've already crashed the train before this episode, not sure if can you still go to the other or not though

On 8/15/2018 at 7:52 PM, Marcello said:

There's a new way to get to open the second path. Keep looking and you'll find it!

Really? 😄 That makes me happy; thanks! I'll do my best to find it.

Edit: Found it, thanks! I could have sworn that I did all the 

Spoiler

rock smashing but I guess not 🙂 

29 minutes ago, Hannelore said:

Really? 😄 That makes me happy; thanks! I'll do my best to find it.

Can you let me know if you find it please I've been running around for hours trying to figure it out haha

Never mind, found it 🙂