Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Reborn EP18 Sidequest checklist (SPOILERS)

The Swordsman

Question

I've noticed that unlike for the previous episodes a topic with all the sidequests hasn't been created yet for EP18, so as a helpful resource to both me and others, I thought I'd create this topic/question. What sidequests have been found so far? (I'll edit the answers into this post for easy access)

Sidequests

Spoiler

Password Puzzle: Starting Location Agate City, Puzzle Location North Obsedia Ward, Rewards are Gardivorite, Thunderbolt, Darkium Z, Manectite and a Department Store Sticker

Video Guide

Spoiler

Helping Sandy: Starting location outside entrance to Byxbysion Wasteland. Locations are in the Malchous Forest, the water treatment center, and the Grand Hall basement. Reward is a Waterium Z.

Spoiler

Egg Sidequest: Starting location basement of the grand hall. Rewards are v reset disks, Shadow Ball, Psychium-Z and a Garchomp Mega Stone. You only get Shadow Ball, Psychium-Z and the mega stone when you give her all the eggs.

Spoiler

The Last Restoration Project: Starting location eg railnet, azurine island, etc.,

Spoiler

Caroline's Sidequest: Starting location south of Calcenon, off to the right in that little room where you get the Ghost Memory, (and also I think the magmarizer and electrizer?) Rewards are a Chariardite X and an Egg of a Torchic.

Spoiler

Pokedex Quest: Starting location Agate city, (speak with a ranger in one of the houses) Rewards are Electrium-Z, Galladite, Froakie, TM03 Psyshock, Groundium-Z, Mawilite and Kangaskhanite  for every 100 entries. There is a obtainable secret reward that is available if you get 731 Pokedex entries.

Spoiler

Hiker Sidequest: Starting Location Agate City, Rewards are a Sceptilite. (this sidequest is also the only way to access the area where you can catch wild Snivy)

Spoiler

Aggron Sidequest: Starting Location Grand Hall, talk to one of the scientists in the big room (where Adrienn and Victoria are) downstairs, Rewards are Aggronite and a Firium-Z

Spoiler

Azurine Nature Center Sidequest: Starting Location: Azurine island after you upgraded it, first make sure you talk to a guy that was added in the RPRP office in the employee basement, talking to him spawns a woman in Azurine Nature Center (the one with green hair) who will ask you to give her 2 Lurantis and 2 Simisage (both will require male and female). Rewards are 2 Leaf Stones and a Grassium-Z.

Event Pokemon

Spoiler

Jangmo-o: visit Tektie Cave in the north western part of the dessert. Bring Rock Climb, Power Gem, a move to shatter the Crystal Cave (e.g. Bulldoze, Earthquake), Rock Smash and Strengh. To complete the whole puzzle you should also bring Tailwind with you.

Spoiler

Larvitar: To start the puzzle to get it go west of the sea at Charlottes House in Tanzan Mountain, afterward you will need to go to south entrance than go right, than when you get to the path where the large steelix used to be (if I remember right) go up, left, up to find another rock climb spot. Here there are three floors with crystals, what you need to collapse the floors with crystals via using earthquake on the field 2 times, to the left, north and right. These will allow you to activate the puzzle in the west part of Tanzan Mountain, however, DO NOT activate the right room at first so you can claim a big nugget. Moves you will need are Earthquake, Flash and Rockclimb.

Spoiler

Bagon and Blastoisinite: (need Rock Climb, Swim and Fly) After you got Rock Climb HM, go to the spot where Hardy gived you the HM, keep going to the east of the map till you reach the place that has a waterfall, west of the map has a rock climb spot, use it and you should be at the arena that has snow and a cave. Use Eruption, Heat Wave, Lava Plume or whatever that changes the field into Mountain field and the snow will melt, show the way to the cave. Go to the cave, use Fire moves to change the field again, pick the Blastoisinite at the center of the map (you will need Swim for it). At the Southeast of the map, there is a large boulder that has a hidden path behind it
 39558101_1891150040946964_75751883528785
Go up, you will feel like you are walking in circle but you actually going up

39514787_1891157140946254_85819584468893

Keep going till you reach this spot, it is easy to miss if you dont pay much attention

You will eventually reach this place:

39543550_1891162520945716_77721187452033

(I obtained Bagon so it isnt in the image)

when you interact with Bagon, it will jump around a little and you have to show it how to Fly ( You need a Pokemon that has fly for it), and it will jump down.

Now come back to Route 4, use those rock climb spots ( southeast of the waterfall area for the first spot)

39509383_1891171274278174_76545075340231

You will reach an area without snow, you Blizzard to change to Snowy Mountain Field, a Rock Climb spot will appear It will lead you to an area with snow, use fire moves to change field again and Bagon will appear, give it a Revive and it will join your team

Spoiler

Larvesta:

Spoiler

There is a axnew egg in Route 3's rock climbing spot

Credits

Leo

MobuisFlip

Dante52

sdddf4

Zargerth

「J」

khanh_mai

BassilHawkins

Starry Knight

SpottedZebra

canse

• Answers 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Spoiler

The "caroline" quest is just south of Calcenon, off to the right in that little room where you get the Ghost Memory (and also I think the magmarizer and electrizer?) The pokedex quest starts when you talk to a ranger that's in a house in Agate city

Hiker sidequest is also the only way to access the area where you can catch wild Snivy, and the reward for the Aggron sidequest is actually Aggronite rather than Medichamite (if you didn't pick up Aggronite earlier in E17 or if you start a new file in E18)

There is a side quest that gives you Grassium-Z, starting location is Azurine island after you upgraded it (idk if it requires you to beat Hardy first). There is a woman in Azurine Nature Center (the one with green hair) will ask you to give her 2 Lurantis and 2 Simisage (both will require male and female). She also gives you 2 Leaf Stones to evolve Pansage. After you gived her all Pokemon she will reward you Grassium-Z

Edit: She doesnt give you Grassium and you need to speak with the scientist in Grand Hall's basement, he will give you Grassium-Z after you completed the quest

Edited by khanh_mai

5 minutes ago, Dante52 said:
  Hide contents

The egg sidequest in the basement of the grand hall, the last restoration project (eg railnet, azurine island, etc.), Caroline's friend that you meet where you find the Ghost Memory, The Pokedex sidequest

For the last two quests (Caroline and Pokedex) where is the starting locations?

Thank you MobuisFlip and Dante52 for the info!

8 minutes ago, mrdynamo1211 said:

Reveal hidden contents

can anyone tell me the other locations for the caroline sidequest i cant seem to know what basement key shes referring to..

Spoiler

There's the scary basement room in Agate: pay attention to the markings on the floor. You need to replicate said markings in Calcenon Gym.

34 minutes ago, Zargerth said:
  Hide contents

There's the scary basement room in Agate: pay attention to the markings on the floor. You need to replicate said markings in Calcenon Gym.

thnx never in a miillion years would i have thought of that xd

Edit: wait so now what do i do does it only give the charizardite x?

Edited by mrdynamo1211

Just now, calmseismitoad said:

The ranger in the agate city is just saying that needs to copy the information real fast but she isn't giving the reward, am I missing something or is it a bug?

Spoiler

It's a bug, this has been patched already, look for it on the bug reporting forum.

On 8/14/2018 at 2:29 AM, MobiusFlip said:

Hiker sidequest is also the only way to access the area where you can catch wild Snivy

Spoiler

How do you reach this area? I'm currently at that the hike brought out all of his pokemon and i gave the thro his black belt and i don't know what to do now.