[Spoilers] E18 Sidequests Puzzles

Xenoxblades

Spoiler

I am doing 2 sidequests right now and I need help in case I am missing something

1. Tanzan Lake, went in the cave, used rock climb, mined all rocks, used earthquake, new area, used rock climb to get down, and proceed to new area, larvitar is there again, but no pokemon appear for me to use power gems to destroy the crystal there, I can't do anything else.

2. Tanzan mountain inside, went down then left, near the exit to South Aventurine Woods, there is an entrance, I went, did the "puzzle", in the next room I did the boulder puzzles etc.. and I arrived at the top of the mountain with a bridge, went down and upstairs dragging boulders (like when you did for misdreavus event) and I can't progress. Anyone has tips or hints?

As soon as I can I will update with pictures.

5 minutes ago, Xenoxblades said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I am doing 2 sidequests right now and I need help in case I am missing something

1. Tanzan Lake, went in the cave, used rock climb, mined all rocks, used earthquake, new area, used rock climb to get down, and proceed to new area, larvitar is there again, but no pokemon appear for me to use power gems to destroy the crystal there, I can't do anything else.

2. Tanzan mountain inside, went down then left, near the exit to South Aventurine Woods, there is an entrance, I went, did the "puzzle", in the next room I did the boulder puzzles etc.. and I arrived at the top of the mountain with a bridge, went down and upstairs dragging boulders (like when you did for misdreavus event) and I can't progress. Anyone has tips or hints?

Spoiler

theres a cave in the area where you fought the giant steelix that you need to go to for larvitar

Just now, Xenoxblades said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

the 4 crystals are like movekeys for the larvitar to destroy the stones