[E18] New Gym Puzzle

Silver Boy

Just now, Angelkitsune said:
  Hide contents

okay, so the notes are placed from low G,A,B,C,D,E,F and High G if you battle the Gym Trainer at the top he will tell you which notes to place i think you can solve the rest yourself ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

THANKS A LOT

Spoiler

You have to use rock climb to go through the strings. Only then will the door open.

1 hour ago, Angelkitsune said:

NO PROBLEMO!! (。・∀・)ノ

Plz learn sarcasm. He said he's got the notes already. That must mean it's the part where you have to play them by climbing the cliff going through the strings using rock climb. You know, the ONE thing the ppl in the gym don't tell you about? I almost didn't notice the rock climb spot myself. XD

Just now, Tempest Blaze said:

Plz learn sarcasm. He said he's got the notes already. That must mean it's the part where you have to play them by climbing the cliff going through the strings using rock climb. You know, the ONE thing the ppl in the gym don't tell you about? I almost didn't notice the rock climb spot myself. XD

Um, she actually help me, i didn't know the note order on that lines, I knew about Rock Climb

Ummm, but didn't you say that you alrdy had the notes? Honestly, now I have made myself look foolish. Whoops.  My bad, sir.

Also, if you talk to the trainer at top again, he gives you a choice of either the names of the notes or an actual tune he will play. How anyone can mess up between both of those, IDK.

12 minutes ago, Tempest Blaze said:

Also, if you talk to the trainer at top again, he gives you a choice of either the names of the notes or an actual tune he will play. How anyone can mess up between both of those, IDK.

It´s perfectly possible to not be able to solve it with just the information given in the gym. You need to know the note placement too, which you don´t, if you never learned it...