Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

E18 puzzle

Shellshocker

Question

16 answers to this question

Spoiler

This puzzle is absolute and utter cancer. Not only are there 2 squares to solve but the middle monitor controls BOTH squares at ONCE. I'm not touching this again until I get a step by step walkthrough on a YouTube video or something. Fuck. This. Shit.

Spoiler

A lot of people have posted tips for this over in the Reborn City forum (Since this is "On the Hunt" I don't technically think this is where questions like this are supposed to be)
The numbers that worked for me were: 

4, 3, 8          6, 7, 2
9, 5, 1,         1, 5, 9
2, 7, 6          8, 3, 4

As far as getting them in there, starting on the left column and working to the right, column by column, is what worked for me (but there was probably some luck involved)

As for Calm Mind, I think whether you have it or not depends on when you started your save file? So I don't think it was in this episode... No 100% sure on that though. 

Good luck!

3 hours ago, Dante52 said:
  Hide contents

A lot of people have posted tips for this over in the Reborn City forum (Since this is "On the Hunt" I don't technically think this is where questions like this are supposed to be)
The numbers that worked for me were: 

4, 3, 8          6, 7, 2
9, 5, 1,         1, 5, 9
2, 7, 6          8, 3, 4

As far as getting them in there, starting on the left column and working to the right, column by column, is what worked for me (but there was probably some luck involved)

As for Calm Mind, I think whether you have it or not depends on when you started your save file? So I don't think it was in this episode... No 100% sure on that though. 

Good luck!

Spoiler

Thanks now i know the solution, but i really do not know how to get to there.

I'm so bad at these puzzles lol.

At my first try i had everything right at the left collum BUT the 9 and the 7. They had to switch places and i could not find out the technique to get to there without messing everything up.

On my second try i had Row3 done but it's so hard to get the rest done i really can't.

If you or someone else have a couple of tricks for me to do so i'd really appreciate it. Until then i'll just keep trying by myself.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Gheist said:

This puzzle is absolute and utter cancer. Not only are there 2 squares to solve but the middle monitor controls BOTH squares at ONCE. I'm not touching this again until I get a step by step walkthrough on a YouTube video or something. Fuck. This. Shit.

If you send me your savefile, I could solve it for you? It only takes 5 minutes if you know how to do it.

1 hour ago, ScaldingMango said:

Could you also solve it for me? XD Ive taken up like 4 hrs of my time already haha

Sure! Just send me your save file. 

Also, make sure to quote me, so I know when I've got a reply 🙂