Pbood2 New and Improved Version

pbood2

Hello Reborn. 

I hope you are doing well since we last met. 

I am redoing my introduction because I have been away for quite a long time (a yearish maybe) and a lot has happened to change me since then.

I hit a real low with my bad habits, attitudes and tendencies back in February of this year and so I called a phone therapy service my work is connected to. I talked on the phone with a counselor for an hour and 20 minutes about all kinds of issues after I destroyed my Discord server with a controlling tyranny over a fun and successful RP I had going and it caused half of the active members to leave the server leading to a slow demise which I'm hoping to reverse soon. 

Anyways the point is that afterwards I started going to an in-person therapist to discuss my issues, get some well needed tips on addressing my bad behaviours such as controlling and not giving others the freedom to choose when I always had that. In addition, I have been learning to humanize people on the internet because I wasn't doing that most of the time and literally thought you all were just avatars with words and text behind them. I have learned a lot and I'm still learning through my therapy. It has done wonders on me despite what my dad told me.  

I want to make one thing clear to everyone who knew me before: 

**If you plan to haze me for my past transgressions or troubles while I was here before, then so be it but I hope you can put the past in the past and give me a fresh start per say. I promise and guarantee I have changed how I view people, things and how to address my bad habits and now it's a matter of putting what I have learned into practice.** 

I hope to get to know all the new people as well that have joined since I left and I'll see you guys around. 😄

Have a great day/night. 

Oi, welcome back. Don't think I need to plug the rp community to you, so I'll spare you the canned greeting, info is in my siggy anyways if you care

If you're willing to own up to your own mistakes instead of trying to pass them off on other people, then I'm willing to forgive you for them. Just don't expect redemption until you actually show some change

With Hope, 

Lexi