[spoiler] puzzle

DarkFateWolf

Spoiler

Hello, so regarding the number puzzle, im pretty sure that i got it the way it´s supposed to be, no numbers are in the same spot, everything adds up, but nothing is happening ? Unless the overlap is meant to be like a mirror. So, help, pretty please ?

1 minute ago, DarkFateWolf said:
  Hide contents

Hello, so regarding the number puzzle, im pretty sure that i got it the way it´s supposed to be, no numbers are in the same spot, everything adds up, but nothing is happening ? Unless the overlap is meant to be like a mirror. So, help, pretty please ?

Spoiler

Can you post screenshots of the puzzle so we can see if something's wrong?

Spoiler

You get Darkinium, a mega stone and Thunderbolt in the same room as the number puzzle and then another mega stone once you input the code in the house.

Edited by DarkFateWolf

2 minutes ago, PunkRoseBlitz said:

No problem! I actually haven't solved it either. I do have the numbers, but it's hard for me to do it. I'm pretty dumb lol

same here. usually i solve the left one first, and then the first row of the right one but then it becomes impossible. I think we have to figure the set up positions  for certain tiles beforehand, but that makes my head hurt lol

4 minutes ago, DarkFateWolf said:
  Hide contents

What helped me was setting the corner numbers first and then just fitting the rest in.

Spoiler

Woa that actually sounds brilliant, I'll try that right away. I was trying the opposite, fixing the center row of the left puzzle, I can see now why that wouldn't work.

On 8/12/2018 at 4:41 PM, TheWaddleDee said:

I scrolled really fast through the lady's text; where do I start?

Spoiler

Meteor’s big base.

Spoiler

Arclight had an eye-popping experience, Victoria found it shocking, and Adrienn was hot.

Spoiler

The back entrance of Devon.

On 8/18/2018 at 12:56 PM, ScaldingMango said:

I might be dumb, but I finished the puzzle.. what password do you give the lady? XD

Spoiler

The 6 numbers that change color in order from left to right.