Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[possible E18 spoiler] looking for a pokemon

Luxrasza

Question

Spoiler

I'm looking for Bagon. I've read somewhere it is in the region of charous Mountain but I just cant find it.

I think I searched everywhere in route 4 and transformed all terrains i found. Could some kind souls please give me another hint?

10 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Luxrasza said:

Hide contents

I'm looking for Bagon. I've read somewhere it is in the region of charous Mountain but I just cant find it.

I think I searched everywhere in route 4 and transformed all terrains i found. Could some kind souls please give me another hint?

Spoiler

There's a small area in that room that doesn't look like you'd be able to walk beyond, but you can.  Make sure you check around and behind every surface, even the ones that seem impossible.

8 minutes ago, Tacos said:
  Hide contents

There's a small area in that room that doesn't look like you'd be able to walk beyond, but you can.  Make sure you check around and behind every surface, even the ones that seem impossible.

5 minutes ago, heloo5t5 said:

the cave is bigger than you think

Spoiler

wow what a trolly cave first the fakeout icepuzzle and now this! Thanks for the replies

35 minutes ago, RandomGuy1 said:

thanks! i was pretty sure he said in the vid that he couldn't find bagon, so i gave up on it xD 

is this a different vid? i think i watched the whole thing through lol

It's literally there on minute 39 onwards ..