Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

E18 SPOILERS (looking for an item and i think a mon)

Pozyher

Question

Spoiler

After looking around on the forums i found out that the hiker you wake up in Agate gives you the mega stone for sceptile and maybe snivy(?) not so sure about the snivy thing.Anyways i found him on route 4 , fought him and all he asks is for an expert belt.After i gave it to him he gave me a life orb.Am i missing something or is this not the hiker im looking for?

4 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

After looking around on the forums i found out that the hiker you wake up in Agate gives you the mega stone for sceptile and maybe snivy(?) not so sure about the snivy thing.Anyways i found him on route 4 , fought him and all he asks is for an expert belt.After i gave it to him he gave me a life orb.Am i missing something or is this not the hiker im looking for?

Spoiler

i dunno about a hiker who trades you a life orb for the expert belt but i do know of one you battle on the route 4 mountain who after sending all his pokemon out to rest will ask for a black belt, after some shenanigans a path is opened to where you can pick up the Sceptilite and Snivy, Servine and Serperior appear wild encounters in the grass.

13 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:
  Hide contents

i dunno about a hiker who trades you a life orb for the expert belt but i do know of one you battle on the route 4 mountain who after sending all his pokemon out to rest will ask for a black belt, after some shenanigans a path is opened to where you can pick up the Sceptilite and Snivy, Servine and Serperior appear wild encounters in the grass.

Spoiler

Turns out that i was missing something.I had to feed them again after giving throh the expert belt and then the path would open.Thanks for helping me.

2 hours ago, Pozyher said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

You have to give him a Black Belt.