Help with an event

Illumi

1 minute ago, javi13lzq said:
  Hide contents

What about the username/password thing inside the room? Anything we can do with it yet?

Spoiler

the answer for that is in the belrose house

Just now, javi13lzq said:
  Hide contents

Ive checked and double checked every single one of them, and still nothing. I guess I must be missing something obvious, but i cant figure out what >.<

Spoiler

did you actually activate the quest?

3 minutes ago, Tomek said:
  Reveal hidden contents

guys can someone enlighten me? I have no idea where calcenon gym secret door is

Spoiler

First you need to find someone hiding near Calcenon, after that you have to make your way to scary basement in Agate. Pay attention to the tiles there, they provide a clue.

26 minutes ago, Zargerth said:
  Hide contents

First you need to find someone hiding near Calcenon, after that you have to make your way to scary basement in Agate. Pay attention to the tiles there, they provide a clue.

Spoiler

I'm assuming they line up with the floor pattern on the Calcenon Gym battlefield, but I don't know what to do from there...

11 minutes ago, Polaris said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm assuming they line up with the floor pattern on the Calcenon Gym battlefield, but I don't know what to do from there...

Spoiler

Do you mean you're not sure what to do after talking to Murmina the second time? If so, go and explore another place related to Charlotte.

Edit: and search thoroughly.

Just now, Tomek said:
  Reveal hidden contents

where does that girl run to after I defeat her 1st time near Calcenon city?

Spoiler

You won't find her unless you unlock the secret in Calcenon Gym. The scary basement room in Agate will help you with that.

11 minutes ago, Zargerth said:
  Hide contents

You won't find her unless you unlock the secret in Calcenon Gym. The scary basement room in Agate will help you with that.

Spoiler

I already defeated her near calcenon for the first time, and I studied the markings in the basement, but I'm not sure where to go from there

Just now, Polaris said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I already defeated her near calcenon for the first time, and I studied the markings in the basement, but I'm not sure where to go from there

Spoiler

That basement room and Calcenon gym are somehow connected. The markings aren't just for decoration.

27 minutes ago, Zargerth said:
  Hide contents

That basement room and Calcenon gym are somehow connected. The markings aren't just for decoration.

Spoiler

Yes I figured, but am I supposed to make those markings on the battlefield?? How would I do that? Because Charlotte's battlefield design is also still there

2 hours ago, Polaris said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes I figured, but am I supposed to make those markings on the battlefield?? How would I do that? Because Charlotte's battlefield design is also still there

Spoiler

I'll spill the beans: yes, you're supposed to replicate the markings there. It's just like the other tile puzzles were in that gym, but this time you're not walking on all of them.