Sidequest SPOILERS

Eco

Spoiler

In Grand Hall,a NPC asks you to go to Byxbysion Wasteland to do something about pokemon in the Railnet,so I thought going to Byxbysion Grotto ,but there isn't anything, so I went to the place where you get the Yureyu Key ,but there isn't anything in there.Am I missing something?

Edited by Eco

58 minutes ago, Eco said:
  Hide contents

In Grand Hall,a NPC asks you to go to Byxbysion Wasteland to do something about pokemon in the Railnet,so I thought going to Byxbysion Grotto ,but there isn't anything, so I went to the place where you get the Yureyu Key ,but there isn't anything in there.Am I missing something?

Spoiler

Go to the north-west corner of the wasteland. (north to the entrance)

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

No, it´s not. Go to the west entrance of the wastelands. Now go to the first building with stairs you can find. go up the stairs and exit the building, you should now be on a platform with a gym-sign in front of you. In the left top corner of the platform you can find a ledge to jump down (don´t slide down the metal slide). Now just go to the north and you will see a hole in the north wall. Enter an go to the left (to your right, there should be a breakable rock).